MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have milk, will ship, dairy-free restricted diet, looking for good home

3 posters

Go down

Have milk, will ship, dairy-free restricted diet, looking for good home Empty Re: Have milk, will ship, dairy-free restricted diet, looking for good home

Post by NikkiBender Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:30 am

Is this milk still available? Please text me at 309-453-5207. Thanks!

NikkiBender

Back to top Go down

Have milk, will ship, dairy-free restricted diet, looking for good home Empty Re: Have milk, will ship, dairy-free restricted diet, looking for good home

Post by Kimlundy1 Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Hey there! My daughter is in need. Would love to have an interview etc with you! Text me or call 228-326-5404 or email me @ kimberlywilks1@yahoo.com. Thank you so much.

Kimlundy1

Back to top Go down

Have milk, will ship, dairy-free restricted diet, looking for good home Empty Have milk, will ship, dairy-free restricted diet, looking for good home

Post by Milk Fairy Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:17 am

I have over 50 ounces available and looking for a good home.
I am in South Florida and will ship.
I am healthy, no meds (only daily prenatal vitamin and 2 cups of mother's milk tea per day)
My diet is very healthy (typical daily meals are organic oatmeal breakfast, turkey with lots of veggies sandwich lunch, chicken or pork and rice with beans and lots of veggies dinner).
I have not consumed caffeine, alcohol, or dairy. I have restricted beef, eggs, citrus.
My baby is under two months and is super healthy and plump.
The milk is in my freezer in lansinoh bags of anywhere from 4-8 ounces each. I used all hygienic preparation guidelines and regularly sterilize pump equipment.

I cannot donate to the milk bank for NICU preemies because of a recent exclusion of fenugreek which is in the mother's milk tea I drank. I spoke with their representative and she told me that my milk barely has any fenugreek because I only had 2 cups per day, while the recommended dose is 7-9 cups per day but due to strict guidelines she would be unable to accept the donation. She told me that it is perfectly safe for my baby but it is a possible sensitivity for a small percentage of NICU preemies.

I ask for nothing in return, but I expect for the recipient family to pay for all shipping costs. Even though I do not require it, I would love to be updated on how your baby is thriving.

To prevent pervs and weirdos, I will conduct a phone interview with the possible recipients and will ask a series of questions regarding you and your baby. You may ask me any questions you have at that time well.

I look forward to being a milk fairy for your little one. Best regards. -Steph

Milk Fairy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down