MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FREE MILK TO GOOD HOME

2 posters

Go down

FREE MILK TO GOOD HOME Empty Re: FREE MILK TO GOOD HOME

Post by squeakysmom Fri May 20, 2011 8:41 am

I am interested in your milk! We live in the Cumming area and I would be willing to travel. My baby has a severe reaction to formula and I am trying to get my milk in good, but it is taking some time. Please let me know if we can work something out. Thank You. Very Happy

squeakysmom

Back to top Go down

FREE MILK TO GOOD HOME Empty FREE MILK TO GOOD HOME

Post by jconsola Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:37 pm

I have 'extra' frozen breast milk, FREE to a good home. I have been exclusively BF'ing and pumping for my son for the past 11+ months. I have milk that is frozen that we won't be needing. The milk is packaged in various amounts. I don't know an exact amount, but would say there is at least 75oz.

I am a smoke-free, caffeine free, drug free, STD/HIV free, vitamin taking, healthy eating mommy.

Must pick-up, we live in Atlanta (Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area).

Please reply if you are interested. I would like to give all the milk we have to 1 person.

jconsola

Back to top Go down