MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Columbia mom wanting to donate - milk free diet - will ship too

3 posters

Go down

Columbia mom wanting to donate - milk free diet - will ship too Empty Re: Columbia mom wanting to donate - milk free diet - will ship too

Post by alyssal615 Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Leslie, on behalf of all of the mommys like me who cannot bf, thank you for trying to recruit others. What a blessing you and others are to our children. EllaGrace was getting a runny nose yesterday and today--GONE! I know it's because her immune system is so much better being on BM than it would be on formula. Thank you so much. Blessings, Alyssa

alyssal615

Back to top Go down

Columbia mom wanting to donate - milk free diet - will ship too Empty Re: Columbia mom wanting to donate - milk free diet - will ship too

Post by lesalia217 Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Sharon,

I have found a home for my milk. I have been trying to reach out to other moms that I know to start donating. I have one mommy that is currently 39 weeks pregnant and wants to donate once her milk comes in and her supply is regulated. I will make sure to direct her to you if she is able to donate. I will also keep trying to recruit new donating moms. I hope you are able to find a donor for Joshua.

lesalia217

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonham Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:07 am

Leslie
We have emailed before but I saw your post. We adopted our daughter's biological sibling from OK. He was born at 30 weeks and needs the immunity benefits of breastmilk.... He has been on it at the hospital for the past week. He is currently at 34 weeks and was moved out of the NICU today ( He has jumped from 2 lbs 5 oz to 4 lbs 2 oz.) He will be released Monday (October 25) We will remain in Oklahoma for ten business days until all the adoption paperwork processes..... My husband leaves here Tiuesday to go back to SC for a week to work, buy a bassinet, clean the house and HOPEFULLY Pick up some breastmilk. Our chest freezer is empthy and waiting.

Joshua does not need the milk-free diet, but if you are still looking for someone who truly needs breastmilk Joshua does. His arrival 10 weeks early means he missed almost all of the natural immunity a baby gets from his mom.

please email me if you stilll have milk available and I will contact you back. You can send me your phone number directly to my email
englishteacher@gforcecable. com

Sharon Hamilton

sharonham

Back to top Go down

Post by lesalia217 Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:58 pm

Hi! thanks for replying. If you wouldn't mind, please send me an email Very Happy I am in contact with another mom right now, but incase something falls through, I would love to use you as a back up. Please send an email so we can stay in touch

lesalia17@zoominternet.net

lesalia217

Back to top Go down

Columbia mom wanting to donate - milk free diet - will ship too Empty Need milk

Post by alyssal615 Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:59 am

Hey there--is your milk still available? We have been receiving milk from a donor on milkshare who has now weaned her little boy. My daughter is 6 months old and so far has only had BM. I am so thankful! I am not able to BF and so I treasure every ounce that is donated to us. Liquid Gold! Our home school group will be coming to Columbia on Sept 8th (we live in Spartanburg). If you still have some milk, I would love to take it off your hands. I also have lots of BM storage bags that my other donor gave back to me if you need any. Alyssa

alyssal615

Back to top Go down

Columbia mom wanting to donate - milk free diet - will ship too Empty Columbia mom wanting to donate - milk free diet - will ship too

Post by lesalia217 Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:49 am

I am a new mom to a 16 week old little boy. I find breastfeeding to be fantastic and I want to be able to share the gift of breastmilk with others. My little guy is milk protein intolerant so I am 100% dairy free. I understand that it is hard to find someone on a milk free diet, so I am willing to ship to someone who may also have this diet restriction.

I have ~30oz in my freezer right now that I know need to go asap. If I can establish a relationship with someone I will pump and store more. I am new to this, but would love to be able to share. Please email me at lesalia17@zoominternet.net

lesalia217

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down