MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

400+ ounces and possible ongoing supply available in Brooklyn

3 posters

Go down

400+ ounces and possible ongoing supply available in Brooklyn Empty Re: 400+ ounces and possible ongoing supply available in Brooklyn

Post by julialroberts Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:08 pm

We can send a cooler to you ASAP, is this spoken for?

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

400+ ounces and possible ongoing supply available in Brooklyn Empty Re: 400+ ounces and possible ongoing supply available in Brooklyn

Post by catitapillar Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Was it spoken for already?

catitapillar

Back to top Go down

400+ ounces and possible ongoing supply available in Brooklyn Empty Milk promised, but I will get back to people who post here when I next have a surplus

Post by Schamberlin Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:10 am

I'll continue to check this thread and will contact you if I have more to give.

Schamberlin

Back to top Go down

Post by catitapillar Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:14 am

I would need it shipped to California

catitapillar

Back to top Go down

Post by catitapillar Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:13 am

catitapillar

Back to top Go down

Post by catitapillar Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:10 am

catitapillar

Back to top Go down

Post by catitapillar Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:09 am

I am extremely interested! Please message me

catitapillar

Back to top Go down

400+ ounces and possible ongoing supply available in Brooklyn Empty 400+ ounces and possible ongoing supply available in Brooklyn

Post by Schamberlin Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:14 pm

I have a one-month old who has a genetic condition which means she can only take limited breast milk. That may change as she gets older, so I'm pumping to keep up my supply so I can breastfeed her more if and when she's able. I currently have a few hundred ounces in the freezer which I'd like to share with those in need. I will continue to pump and should be able to provide milk on a regular basis (though possibly less as time goes on and my daughter can take more). I'm happy to ship or have someone come pick up near downtown Brooklyn.

I am on a very low dose of antidepressants -- 50 mg/day of Sertraline (generic Zoloft). I have been on this dose for several years and my older daughter (now 4) breastfed for 15 months with no effects whatsoever from any trace of medication in the breastmilk. I mention it not because I think there's any cause for concern, but because recipients should be fully informed. Here's some information on Sertraline & breastfeeding: drugs.com/breastfeeding/sertraline.html and more from kellymom: kellymom.com/bf/can-i-breastfeed/meds/antidepressants-hale10-02/#Zoloft

Schamberlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down