MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISO milk for 3 months old - low supply after surgery -Brooklyn NY

2 posters

Go down

ISO milk for 3 months old - low supply after surgery -Brooklyn NY Empty Re: ISO milk for 3 months old - low supply after surgery -Brooklyn NY

Post by Kdilello Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:57 am

Caroline give me a call I have the paperwork that you requested.. I your number in my phone Sad

Kdilello

Back to top Go down

ISO milk for 3 months old - low supply after surgery -Brooklyn NY Empty Re: ISO milk for 3 months old - low supply after surgery -Brooklyn NY

Post by Kdilello Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:20 pm

If you would like you can give me a call now, both the kids are down :-) lol

Kdilello

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynmaman Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Great! I'll call you tomorrow

Caroline

Brooklynmaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kdilello Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:00 pm

201-745-9223 ( my fingers not use to this phone yet! )

Kdilello

Back to top Go down

Post by Kdilello Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:59 pm

Sorry 301-745-9223

Kdilello

Back to top Go down

Post by Kdilello Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:58 pm

I can help you!!!! Give me a call 201-745-8223. I live in northern Bergen county (10 min from the GWB). My baby is 3 months and I plan in nursing 2 years or more, I nursed my son for 18 months.
I hope to hear from you soon!

Krystle

Kdilello

Back to top Go down

ISO milk for 3 months old - low supply after surgery -Brooklyn NY Empty ISO milk for 3 months old - low supply after surgery -Brooklyn NY

Post by Brooklynmaman Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi there,

I am looking for milk for my almost 3 months old daughter.
I had a breast surgery as a teenager and had a very hard time breastfeeding my son 3 years ago. A lot lot of pumping and setbacks, but in the end i was able to nurse him for 14 months with the help of formula supplements.
My daughther is very much into nursing and i have a bit more milk this time but i am still not able to exclusively breastfeed. She does not digest formula and i had to try several brands before being able to feed her the necessary supplements.
A good friend gave me some of her own breastmilk for a while but she can no longer do it, so i am looking for breastmilk to supplement my low supply.

I am new to milk-sharing. I was amazed by the gift this friend offered and her generosity. i am even more amazed to see women doing it for other moms they do not know.
I wish i could share my milk but i'm unfortunately on the other side.

I live in Brooklyn - can pick up anywhere in New York City or willing to pay for shipping cost.

Thank you!

Caroline

Brooklynmaman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down