MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chest freezer full of milk for donation (Redmond area)

3 posters

Go down

Chest freezer full of milk for donation (Redmond area) Empty Re: Chest freezer full of milk for donation (Redmond area)

Post by alanaglenn Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:22 pm

Update: My stash has been claimed. Wish I could help all of you! Best of luck.

alanaglenn

Back to top Go down

Chest freezer full of milk for donation (Redmond area) Empty Re: Chest freezer full of milk for donation (Redmond area)

Post by minmey Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:31 pm

My five month old son would be very greatful if you would consider us and still have some Smile I can pick up Wed or Thursday

Thanks
Mindy

minmey

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslierush Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:35 pm

I am very interested! I could possibly come Saturday if still available.
Leslierush
Leslierush

Back to top Go down

Chest freezer full of milk for donation (Redmond area) Empty Chest freezer full of milk for donation (Redmond area)

Post by alanaglenn Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:20 pm

My son has finally given up bottles at day care and I am left with a small chest freezer that is literally packed to the brim with frozen breast milk that is up for grabs. No smoking or alcohol; only medications I've had are prenatal vitamins and occasional ibuprofen. I was dairy free for a lot of the time I was pumping, but not all of it. Milk is frozen in bags labeled by date, mostly in 3 and 4 oz portions. My husband will be forever grateful to anyone who will come and get all of this so we can use our freezer again! Let me know if you are interested.

alanaglenn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down