MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A chest freezer full to give

4 posters

Go down

A chest freezer full to give Empty Re: A chest freezer full to give

Post by caycecronk Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi my name is Cayce Cronk and I live in Little Mountain, SC! I breastfed for one month but was not able to continue due to certain medications. Would love to continue giving my son breastmilk for as long as I can! Is the milk still available?

caycecronk

Back to top Go down

Post by spunkymom Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:04 am

did you get someone to take all your donation?
spunkymom
spunkymom

http://glutenfreefantasy.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

A chest freezer full to give Empty a Chest full to give?

Post by Daphnes Parents Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:26 pm

HI!

We live in Mesa Arizona. I am unable to produce more than about 10 oz per day due to congenital duct condition. We would love it if you could donate your milk to us in order to suppliment what we can't do on our own. Please let us know! Thank you!

Daphnes Parents

Back to top Go down

A chest freezer full to give Empty A chest freezer full to give

Post by lindsayjenson Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:37 pm

Hello,

I've got a chest freezer full of breastmilk I want to get rid of before it gets too old. The oldest is from last April, the newest is from December. It's been in a deep freezer the entire time. Please reply and I'll arrange to ship it to you. I'm in Michigan but will ship wherever!

Lindsay

lindsayjenson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down