MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About 250 oz of frozen breast milk available.

+2
brandymom3
Happymama
6 posters

Go down

About 250 oz of frozen breast milk available. Empty Re: About 250 oz of frozen breast milk available.

Post by krsp2009 Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:15 pm

I am still in need of milk - can only pump 9-12 oz a day and my 3.5 month old son eats 24-30. We cannot nurse. Have been using formula up to now and it makes my poor son so constipated and he obviously much prefers the taste of BM (wish I could give him EBM myself Sad Do you have any milk yet?

krsp2009

Back to top Go down

About 250 oz of frozen breast milk available. Empty Re: About 250 oz of frozen breast milk available.

Post by Becca B Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi, Nadia,
Baby Jesse is 3 1/2 months old. He was born early, and I ran out of milk. We tried just about every formula, and his little tummy can't handle it. He had terrible acid reflux, and then he had constipation. All he did was scream if he was awake. We finally found a BM donor, and he has changed completely! Our donor is about to run out of milk, and I'm terrified to put him back on formula. We would love the help!
Becca and baby Jesse
rtduno@msn.com

Becca B

Back to top Go down

Post by coltrane Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:14 am

hello, nadia.

i have a 5 week old and my milk supply is very low despite taking domperidone, fenugreek, blessed thistle, goat's rue, & everything else that helps increase supply. if you have not found a recipient yet, please consider our little boy. Very Happy

thank you!
js
jellyjunk at gmail dot com

coltrane

Back to top Go down

Post by nmeyers Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Hi there,

We live in northern California and have adopted twins who I was able to breast feed for the first 5/12 months of their life with the help of herbs, meds and an SNS. Since then we have relied entirely on donor milk and they are thriving. I am really hoping to keep them on breast milk through the winter so that they do not get every little cold that we bring home. I have a fedex account so can send a container coolant, cover the cost of shipping and depending on where you live even arrange for pick up. If you have any milk left we would appreciate your consideration.

Thank you
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Post by brandymom3 Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:24 am

hi i have a 6 month old little girl named Dorothy Hope and we would love to take your milk off of your hands Smile Dorothy cant tolerate formula and due to low supply we rely on donor milk....we have been trying to find a donor willing to ship and have been having trouble..... If you could email me at brandy_gurl016@yahoo.com i would very much appreciate it Smile
brandymom3
brandymom3

https://www.facebook.com/brandygurl016    http://milkfordorothyh

Back to top Go down

About 250 oz of frozen breast milk available. Empty About 250 oz of frozen breast milk available.

Post by Happymama Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:51 am

I have about 250 oz of breast milk (maybe more) that I am willing to donate. My baby is 6.5 month old happy and healthy baby and he is willing to share;). Milk is from September to today and all is frozen in a deep freezer, stored mostly in 4 oz per bag.
I live in NY but can ship any state.
I am drug free (never used any kind of drug), do not smoke, disease free. I take prenatal vitamins.
I have already donated once the only issue was that I could not get any dry ice where I live. I can ship anywhere will just need a cooler and a shipping label and maybe some gel packs to keep it cold. I do not need any bags.
I would love for my milk to go to a good home!
Looking forward to hear from you!
Nadia

Happymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down