MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Milk

2 posters

Go down

Frozen Milk Empty Re: Frozen Milk

Post by Ilysefood Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:50 pm

Yes yes interested! I have 3 mo adopted preemie son who would love it! My dad lives in mercer....titusville and I could pick up in a few weeks.or sooner if need be! I'm im with post 6 mo old milk...as I use what I can get! Ilysefood@yahoo.com. New to group and unsure how to use forum.

Ilysefood

Back to top Go down

Frozen Milk Empty Frozen Milk

Post by CentralNJmom Wed May 21, 2014 3:00 pm

My daughter was born at the end of October. She could not transfer milk. I've been pumping and feeding her the milk with a supplement nurser ever since. November, December, January, and February I pumped more than she was eating and froze the milk. I've been thawing the milk lately and putting it in a cup and mixing it with baby cereal, but I still have a lot. The milk is not frozen in a pretty, flat form. I was just putting it into the milk storage bags and placing the milk storage bags inside ziplock freezer bags. I'm going to have to start throwing it out as the six-month deadline for freezing milk arrives. (A small amount may be slightly past the six month mark.) I was hoping that someone out there could use it. I'm still pumping 6-8 times a day for the supplement nurser and still hoping very hard that the baby will one day be able to nurse on her own so that we can reach our breastfeeding goals. Now that she is eating solids, I am beginning to have to freeze milk again. If my daughter learns to nurse, I will likely be giving this other milk away in the future.

I live in Mercer County. I would feel comfortable meeting someone near my home to give away the milk in a public, safe setting. Let me know if you are interested.

CentralNJmom

Back to top Go down