MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk in Arizona-willing to pay all expenses immediately!

4 posters

Go down

Need milk in Arizona-willing to pay all expenses immediately! Empty Re: Need milk in Arizona-willing to pay all expenses immediately!

Post by bobbis Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:32 am

I have a LOT of milk. I have passed all the screening for IN Mother's Milk Bank to include interview, doctor's screenings and blood screenings. Please let me know if you're still looking.

msbobbishepard@gmail.com

bobbis

Back to top Go down

Need milk in Arizona-willing to pay all expenses immediately! Empty Re: Need milk in Arizona-willing to pay all expenses immediately!

Post by VanessaB499 Mon May 03, 2010 12:14 am

My name is vanessa. I also live in Phoenix and i have frozen milk to donate. I am registered to donate milk to a milk bank but my doctor switched practices just after my son was born and tracking her down to sign my waiver has been horrible! I have passed all the screening for the milk bank including an interview and blood tests. I had a complication free pregnancy and delivery and have no food allergies. I am willing to donate some of my frozen milk to you if you still need it. My email address is butterflyholly499@yahoo.com. i hope I can help.
Thanks,
Vanessa B
VanessaB499
VanessaB499

Back to top Go down

Need milk in Arizona-willing to pay all expenses immediately! Empty frozen milk available

Post by ang123077 Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:51 pm

I have about 3 gallons of milk available. I have been pumping because I was going to go back to work but when the time came I could not bear leaving my baby girl. I still produce more then she can eat. If continious supply is needed I am willing and able. Also willing to ship. I have no medical problems. Never smoked or drink. No medications. Regards, Angie

ang123077

Back to top Go down

Need milk in Arizona-willing to pay all expenses immediately! Empty Need milk in Arizona-willing to pay all expenses immediately!

Post by veggiegymrat Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Located in the Phoenix area and need milk. I am willing to pay any and all expenses with shipping. I have been trying to reply to others saying they have milk available but I'm always too late. Sad Please contact me if you would be willing to ship, thank you so much!
veggiegymrat
veggiegymrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down