MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would like to donate milk locally. Live in Secretary, Maryland

2 posters

Go down

Would like to donate milk locally. Live in Secretary, Maryland Empty Re: Would like to donate milk locally. Live in Secretary, Maryland

Post by KendraEra Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:28 am

I sure do. If you want to email me at kendraera@yahoo.com I can give you my phone number and go from there. I am getting ready for work now and it will be later this evening before I can get back to the computer. But I will reply asap. I don't know what your schedule is like as far as when you could pick it up. But right now I am currently only work 3 days a week(Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays). So any other day  would be fine. Or even working days are fine, will just be later getting home. Look forward to hearing from you.                           Kendra

KendraEra

Back to top Go down

Would like to donate milk locally. Live in Secretary, Maryland Empty Re: Would like to donate milk locally. Live in Secretary, Maryland

Post by Laura Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi! I live in Annapolis, and I'd be happy to drive to pick up milk for my little guy Jacob. Do you still have milk to share? I just posted our story/need early this morning (praying for milk in Annapolis). Thanks for your consideration!!!

-Laura V.

Laura

Back to top Go down

Would like to donate milk locally. Live in Secretary, Maryland Empty Would like to donate milk locally. Live in Secretary, Maryland

Post by KendraEra Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:15 pm

I live in Secretary, Maryland and would love to donate locally. I have lots of milk in my deep freezer that you are more than welcome to. I have not been saving my milk lately because we don't have much freezer space left. I do not like to dump milk down the drain if someone else can use it. I know I am capable of increasing my milk supply if I were to find one in need of more milk. This is my second child and I learned all about my milk production from my first child. My daughter was born September 25, 2009. I nursed my son for about 14 months and he did great. Ella is growing quick, isn't even 6 months old yet and is already filling out her 12 month sleepers.
I do not drink, smoke, or take any medication other than my prenatal vitamins. When I was nursing my son, who is now almost 3 years old, I donated to a milk bank. They did blood tests every 3 months as well as random testing of the milk. Everything was great! I don't know how donating personally works, but willing to do what makes you comfortable. But I am generally a very healthy person.
I wrote that I would like to donate locally, but really I don't care where your from if you are willing to pick it up. Very Happy

Please feel free to contact me if interested. Thank you!

KendraEra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down