MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm looking to donate milk and live in Colorado

3 posters

Go down

I'm looking to donate milk and live in Colorado Empty Re: I'm looking to donate milk and live in Colorado

Post by bluecowgirl Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:44 pm

I found someone close by that can use the extra milk I have. If something changes I will definitely post on these boards. Best of luck to everyone and I am going to spread the word as much as I can to the ladies I know that nurse. Congrats to those who donate and those taking the time to find milk to feed their babies!

bluecowgirl

Back to top Go down

I'm looking to donate milk and live in Colorado Empty milk for baby Henry

Post by jillnsteve Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:45 pm

I also have a three month old son that was born on May 3. We adopted him and I am committed to feeding him breast milk for as long as I can. We have been truly blessed with donor milk angels so far, but would like to develop a more continuous relationship with a single donor because it seems to be best for Henry and his tummy to get used to one mommy's milk.

Please let me know if you can donate to us. I know how to ship milk and can help with that.

Thank you so mcuh.

Jill

jillnsteve

Back to top Go down

I'm looking to donate milk and live in Colorado Empty Re: I'm looking to donate milk and live in Colorado

Post by michelepot Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:03 pm

I sent you an PM. We would be very interested in your milk and in possibly setting up a long term donor relationship. Let me know if you didn't get the PM.

Last edited by michelepot on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

michelepot

Back to top Go down

I'm looking to donate milk and live in Colorado Empty I'm looking to donate milk and live in Colorado

Post by bluecowgirl Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Hi there,
I am a first time mom and I can pump quite a bit more than my 3 month old son needs. I work full time and have been seriously contemplating donating for a couple of months now. I don't smoke or drink and I have a healthy lifestyle. If interested please message me.
Thanks!

bluecowgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down