MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm willing to donate my breast milk and I live in the TC area

3 posters

Go down

I'm willing to donate my breast milk and I live in the TC area Empty Re: I'm willing to donate my breast milk and I live in the TC area

Post by nmaloney Sat May 29, 2010 9:15 am

Thanks Anne, I just replied to your post! I'd love to set something up, Very Happy !

nmaloney

http://www.sarahmaloney.com

Back to top Go down

I'm willing to donate my breast milk and I live in the TC area Empty Re: I'm willing to donate my breast milk and I live in the TC area

Post by greenchild Sat May 29, 2010 8:46 am

Nikki, Farmington isn't all that far from me (Albert Lea), I just put up a post with a large stash to donate Smile Please reply if interested and we can set up a meeting.
Anne

greenchild

Back to top Go down

Post by nmaloney Sat May 29, 2010 8:41 am

Hello-
Thank you so much for your response, that's great you make a connection and blessings to you for donating your excess liquid gold!
Nikki

nmaloney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alicia Sat May 29, 2010 5:18 am

Hello Nikki,
I'd love to help you and your daughter, but I'm already in contact with another local mom who received my stash and I'm pumping my extra milk for her baby boy. I'm sorry that I'm not able to help you right now.

Alicia

Back to top Go down

Post by nmaloney Fri May 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Hi there-
I'd love to accept your milk. It is for our adopted daughter, who has never tolerated formula, cow's milk or soy milk. In the past when we've run out of breast milk after 1 1/2 days she did tolerate goat's milk. She is 21 mos. old and only needs approximately 10-12 oz. a day. We only have 5 days of milk remaining and are hoping to be able to get a bit more milk to reach her second birthday at which point hopefully she'll be able tolerate cow's milk/soy milk and if not we can have her tested to figure out her exact allergies. Anyway we're around this weekend or next week as well and live in Farmington so we are nearby. Reply back or call me at 612.386.7261 612.386.7261 if you are willing to donateyour milk to us.
Thank you-
Nikki

PS I'll gladly reinburse your for milk bags, supply you replacement bags, or return your containers.

nmaloney

Back to top Go down

I'm willing to donate my breast milk and I live in the TC area Empty I'm willing to donate my breast milk and I live in the TC area

Post by Alicia Sat May 22, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi,

I just recently decided to donate my breast milk, because I have more than my daughter needs. I'm pumping twice as much each day at work than she is taking. I'm currently going through the process through the U of M to donate to their milk bank, and then I discovered this website. I'd prefer to donate to someone locally who needs breast milk for their little one rather than to a for profit place.

I have milk stored in the freezer, and I would be willing to continue to pump at least through the summer. I am a teacher so I'll be home this summer and won't have a need to pump as much, but I would consider pumping over the summer if needed.

Smile

Alicia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down