MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate. Live in Las Colinas, a Tx

2 posters

Go down

Milk to donate. Live in Las Colinas, a Tx Empty Re: Milk to donate. Live in Las Colinas, a Tx

Post by Shayna5115 Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:45 am

Hi! My daughter is 6 weeks old today. I have tried any and everything including like 12 lactation consults and still only produce 1 oz per feeding. Fortunately she is willing to take a bottle and still latch on at each feeding so i plan on nursing her as long as i can. I had some mommy friends who donated some from their frozen stash and was able to give her one oz of donor milk and 1 oz of formula per feeding. They are unable to provide enough for me to do tat so i am seeking other options. Are you still willing to donate? how much milk are you able to donate?

Shayna5115

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate. Live in Las Colinas, a Tx Empty Milk to donate. Live in Las Colinas, a Tx

Post by Monig Tue May 20, 2014 6:58 pm

Hi ladies,y baby is 5 months old and I produce way more than she eats so I have a deep freezer full. Let me know if anyone needs it for their baby. Was planning to donate to Milk Bank of a North Texas but ran across this site and would rather give it to a baby in need than have the milk bank resell it. I am a healthy non smoker or drinker and do not take any medication. Let me know.

Monig

Back to top Go down