MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Southern Maryland - Milk to share locally

3 posters

Go down

Southern Maryland - Milk to share locally Empty Re: Southern Maryland - Milk to share locally

Post by lillshuck Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Hi Tracey

I'm looking for help!! I need donor milk for my 6 mo old. She's happy and hitting milestones(sitting up, laughing, getting up on all fours) but she is gaining very VERY slowly(4.75lbs in 6mo She was 1 month early. She weighs 10lbs now and was 5.25 when she came home) I have been unsuccessful at pumping enough between her feedings which are about every 2 hours during the day and 3 at night. We've tried to supplement with formula but she flat out refuses to take it. I'm in Frederick County Maryland and willing to travel.

Chrissi Lillard

lillshuck

Back to top Go down

Southern Maryland - Milk to share locally Empty Re: Southern Maryland - Milk to share locally

Post by ejones66 Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Hi Tracy,
I am curious to know where in SOMD you are? I am in Lexington Park/California area and need assistance in supplementing my DD as we both have a medical condition keeping us from primarily breastfeeding. I would love to talk more with you, thank you!
Elizabeth

ejones66

Back to top Go down

Southern Maryland - Milk to share locally Empty Southern Maryland - Milk to share locally

Post by TraC09 Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:59 pm

My daughter just turned 1. I wanted to donate to a milk bank but they will not accept milk from someone who's child is over one year of age.

My daughter is starting to wean herself and go to solids and cow milk so I am pumping over 5 extra ounces or more a day. I would be willing to donate to someone locally or who would drive to meet me in my area.

I am in my late 20s.
Do not smoke or drink.
No dieases - blood tests done with pregnancy if need to see results.
Married with two beautiful, healthy children.
No pets.
I work in a safe environment that is not open to toxins.
Eat healthy with the exception of my one caffinee beverage daily in the morning.
My daughter is still nursing but has went from eating four or five times a day to just two. I will continue to nurse her until she is ready to be done.

Please contact me if you are interested.
Thank you!

TraC09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down