MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots to donate,would love to work locally but willing to ship

2 posters

Go down

Lots to donate,would love to work locally but willing to ship Empty Re: Lots to donate,would love to work locally but willing to ship

Post by xrayeyes07 Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:19 am

The milk is no longer available. Thanks

xrayeyes07

Back to top Go down

Lots to donate,would love to work locally but willing to ship Empty containers

Post by Fenderberry Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:24 pm

I am in Madison. Send me a private message with your info. so we can make this happen. I have quite a few 4 oz. containers and about the same in 8 oz. containers. These are not ones you can pump directly into, though. They are storage containers I received from a milk bank. They can't take them back and my milk has evened out now to my baby's needs. I hope this works out and helps you out.

Brandy

Fenderberry

Back to top Go down

Lots to donate,would love to work locally but willing to ship Empty Re: Lots to donate,would love to work locally but willing to ship

Post by xrayeyes07 Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:40 am

I actually live in Springfield but I work in Nashville, well Green Hills, but close enough. Where are you located? I would love extra containers to pump into!

xrayeyes07

Back to top Go down

Post by Fenderberry Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:47 am

Are you in Nashville? I have a lot of extra sterilized containers. I would like to donate to someone pumping.

Fenderberry

Back to top Go down

Lots to donate,would love to work locally but willing to ship Empty Lots to donate,would love to work locally but willing to ship

Post by xrayeyes07 Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:38 am

Hello, I am a 25 year old with a 8 week old baby girl and I have lots to donate, not sure how much yet, I haven't added it up lol. I started pumping the week she was born 1/17/10 due to massive oversupply so I wasn't in so much pain and I wound up with a ton of milk in my deep freezer and in my moms deep freezer. I am still pumping and she is getting fresh milk and I am still able to freeze several 4-6 oz bags every couple of days. I do not smoke, use drugs or drink alcohol but I do drink caffine and I do not limit my diet since nothing seems to bother my little girl. I did have blood work done while I was pregnant and everything came back normal. I do take pre-natal vitamins and occasionally take tylenol or ibprofin if needed. I am willing to answer any other questions you may have.

I would love to work with someone who is close to me so that I would be able to continue to help them if I am able. I live near Nashville, TN. I would be willing to ship if I can't find someone local to work with. I do ask that the recepient pay for the bags and if I do have to ship then they cover the shipping expenses by having a box shipped to me with a return label that way I only have to pack the box and call for pick up.

I would love to work with someone on here because I feel it is a rip off for milk banks to ask us to donate our liquid gold and then they turn around and sell it to "cover their costs", well what about our costs? Any ways that is another post lol.

Send me a message on here if you are interested and we will try to work something out!

xrayeyes07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down