MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to donate locally

5 posters

Go down

Looking to donate locally Empty Re: Looking to donate locally

Post by Jennifer Barrington Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:28 pm

Hi there,
We would love to accept your milk for our 6 month old adopted son!! We are close and could come to Libertyville on Wed to get the milk. The best way to reach me direct is at barringtonjen@aol.com. Thank you, Jennifer

Jennifer Barrington

Back to top Go down

Post by tlane_22 Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:17 pm

I have 101 bags of frozen breast milk to donate, each bag is 6oz. They're dated from 3.26.09 - 6.12.09 and have been stored from fresh to deep freezer. I've tried several times for my daughter to drink it, but she's a milk snob. She will only nurse or take it warm from the pump ( I can't even get her to take it cold and then heated, she doesn't like it.) Sad I stopped freezing milk after June. no drinking/smoking/caffeine. I live in Libertyville.

tlane_22

Back to top Go down

Post by HeatherMarie Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi, Kerry! I'm sorry you're having so many problems. I know how frustrating it can be! Unfortunately, I already made a commitment to another mom, but if things don't work out, I will be more than happy to work with you!

HeatherMarie

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate locally Empty Milk

Post by kerri76ron82 Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Hi! My name is Kerri. My daughter, Macy, was born 12/17 and we would be VERY interested in talking with you about an ongoing milk donation. I have desperately tried to establish a full milk supply by using numerous supplements but have not been successful. We live in the far northwest suburbs of Genoa and are willing to travel. Please contact me via email or phone. kerri76ron82@msn.com or 847-815-5474. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!
kerri76ron82
kerri76ron82

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate locally Empty Interested in your local donation

Post by flutterby1210 Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:12 am

Hi Heather, I am a local mom, from the Midway airport area. I would love to accept your donation for my little one who is 6 months old.

Please let me know if your interested.

Thanks,
Tanya

flutterby1210

Back to top Go down

Looking to donate locally Empty Looking to donate locally

Post by HeatherMarie Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 am

Thank you for all of the emails and replies!

Last edited by HeatherMarie on Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

HeatherMarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down