MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will ship if no other option, lots of milk.

+3
sofia's mom
Lia
salbee87
7 posters

Go down

Will ship if no other option, lots of milk. Empty Re: Will ship if no other option, lots of milk.

Post by sandraliz0320 Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:45 am

I know you have already had some replies but if you have any milk left to donate I will take it!
(I live in Ohio)

sandraliz0320

Back to top Go down

Will ship if no other option, lots of milk. Empty Re: Will ship if no other option, lots of milk.

Post by ACsLady Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Hello,

I can see from the replies that I probably don't have much of a chance at this one, but I figure I'd ask anyway.

I live in VA and my daughter is 7.5 months old...I'm also 15 weeks pregnant and my milk supply has steadily dropped since I got pregnant. My daughter's been losing weight, but I thought it was just bad timing of a lot of different phases plus me being pregnant. Regardless of the reasons though, my supply has dropped to practically nothing (about an ounce and a half a day) and I'd love to find a donor to help me out until the new baby is born. I'd planned to tandem nurse until my daughter weaned. As it is, I need to get some help very soon or I'll have no choice but to switch to formula.

I'm desperately trying to avoid formula, so if you're able to help at all, I'd greatly appreciate it. Please let me know if you're unable - I understand and hope that the baby/babies you're helping benefit greatly from your gift. Smile

ACsLady

Back to top Go down

Post by jaeliesmiracle Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:51 pm

If you still have a milk supply left I WILL TAKE IT for my daughter! She has Spinal Muscular Atrophy and other moms have said that they see a MAJOR improvement in strength with our kids. SMA caused weakening of the muscles and as you know, you need muscles to sit and walk but to swallow and breath as well! She has a lot of respiratory issues so she is fed Via G-Tube...if you still have milk or know of anyone that does, Jaelie could really use your help!

Stay BLESSED,
Melissa & Jaelie

jaeliesmiracle

Back to top Go down

Post by KWhite Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:34 am

If you still haven't found anyone, I would be interested in accepting milk for our soon to be born adopted baby. I am trying to induce lactation, but cannot produce enough to feed 100% from my milk.

Thank you,

Kara

KWhite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lia Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:07 am

Thank you so much for that bit of info! Good to know.
Lia

Lia

Back to top Go down

Post by sofia's mom Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Hey,

Just FYI, if you fill the cooler completely with frozen milk you don't need any dry ice or ice packs. I've done it and all the milk arrived still completely frozen.

sofia's mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lia Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:08 pm

Hi Sabrina,
We would love your milk. Our adopted son Wesley would appreciate it very much. He is 6 weeks old. I hope to feed him BM for a year or more, so an ongoing milk donation would be so much appreciated. I can send you a check right away to cover costs of shipping, ice, bags etc
Thank you so much,

Lia

Lia

Back to top Go down

Will ship if no other option, lots of milk. Empty Will ship if no other option, lots of milk.

Post by salbee87 Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:33 pm

(I have posted the message below on the MA board, and if no one replies I will ship it out to a momma in need. I am not really sure how to go about shipping, but I am willing to give it a try, because I would really like to find a momma who could continue to use my milk)

Hi, I am Sabrina and I live in Springfield MA. I had a huge over supply, so I started pumping my other side every time I fed my baby, and haven't stopped. I have over 60 bags full to the brim in my freezer, dated since January. I gave my sil a huge amount of milk because her doctor told her she had to supplement with formula to give her baby extra food (jaundice), and to start her off while she is at school before she had her own stash built up, but she should start pumping soon so wont be needing any more. I was going to start giving my milk to a milk bank, but after hearing that they charge $4 a ounce I decided I would rather do it this way. I would really like to find a baby to give all of my extra milk to, and will continue pumping for. I literally make enough milk for twins, lol.
I don't smoke or takes any medications besides my prenatal pills. I am healthy. My baby is 3 months old and healthy and huge! No thrush or any other like issue.
Please let me know if you are interested, my freezer can not take much more. Very Happy
salbee87
salbee87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down