MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnant with Cancer - Need Milk - UPDATED 3/22/11

5 posters

Go down

Pregnant with Cancer - Need Milk - UPDATED 3/22/11 Empty Re: Pregnant with Cancer - Need Milk - UPDATED 3/22/11

Post by amyhirsch Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:46 am

Hi Jessica
I will gladly donate. I live in ny but have about 250 oz stored and not using since my daughter has allergies. Just need to find out best way to ship to you.

amyhirsch

Back to top Go down

Pregnant with Cancer - Need Milk - UPDATED 3/22/11 Empty Re: Pregnant with Cancer - Need Milk - UPDATED 3/22/11

Post by nidhimalpani1 Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Happy to donate - I have over 300 ounces that I can send to you. I do take Nasonex, but other than that, no drugs, no alcohol, very minimal caffeine (chocolate milk) and take prenatal vitamins, folic acid, calcium, and vitamin D.

Let me know if the Nasonex is okay with you and we can talk details off line.

Thanks!

nidhimalpani1

Back to top Go down

Post by kitia5 Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:43 am

Hi,

My name is Viktoryia and my daughter was born on December 14, 2010. I have a very abundant supply. So far I have around 100 oz extra. If you are still interested, let me know. I can donate for a long time, since I am planning to nurse my daughter for about a year.
kitia5
kitia5

Back to top Go down

Pregnant with Cancer - Need Milk - UPDATED 3/22/11 Empty Milk to ship

Post by Barbara Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:51 am

Pm'ed ya.

Good luck!

Barbara

Back to top Go down

Pregnant with Cancer - Need Milk - UPDATED 3/22/11 Empty Pregnant with Cancer - Need Milk - UPDATED 3/22/11

Post by jessicaberman Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:13 am

Hello Mommas,
I now have a healthy 3 month old baby boy, Leo and was able to nurse him for 5 weeks before starting up again with Chemotherapy. I am running out of my milk supply and need any extra that you can donate. We are willing to drive anywhere in Southern California or will pay to ship as well. I have been deeply touched by the women who have reached out to me. I remain strong and am enjoying every minute with Leo and my 2 year old daughter Abby. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to check the message board for a while and missed out on some supply. It has been a challenging time. Please contact me directly at jessica dot berman at yahoo dot com or 310-476-0796. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

OLD MESSAGE:
Hello Mommas,
I am a 34 year old mother of Abby, almost 2 years old and I am pregnant with my second, a boy, due mid-December. At 24 weeks pregnant I was diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer. I was still breastfeeding Abby when I got pregnant (she nursed until 17 months) and I thought I had a blocked milk duct...it turned out to be a 5 cm tumor. I have already started Chemotherapy and will have my 4th round Thanksgiving week. Then, a break before I deliver so I can get the toxins from my body. I will get to nurse him for one month before I have to start the more aggressive Chemo drugs and then undergo surgery and radiation. I am looking to secure donor milk for my newborn starting mid-December. I have created a blog for those of you who want to know more of my story: http://dont-mess-with-jess.blogspot.com/ I never could've anticipated that this is what I'd be doing as I welcome the birth of my second child but I appreciate any help from amazing mothers like you who are willing to donate. Breastfeeding is so important to me and I am so upset that I won't be able to do it longer than a month. Please reply here or email directly at jessica dot berman at yahoo dot com. We live in the Brentwood section of Los Angeles. I will GLADLY pre-pay shipping, bag costs, reimburse pump rentals costs, etc. to donor moms who help and can do so via pay-pal or pre-ship bags or supplies as well. THANK YOU!

Last edited by jessicaberman on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated information)

jessicaberman

http://dont-mess-with-jess.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down