MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my freezer stash is just about gone--I need milk! (Columbus)

4 posters

Go down

my freezer stash is just about gone--I need milk! (Columbus) Empty Re: my freezer stash is just about gone--I need milk! (Columbus)

Post by doclegs Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:53 pm

Sandra,

I know your request is a month old, but I'm new to milkshare. I live in Dublin and have 300+ ounces of breastmilk in the freezer. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs, and can have bloodwork done at my PCP at your request. My bloodwork during pregnancy showed me to be disease free. With full disclosure -- I did have a blood transfusion 9 days after delivery with a surgery I had to remove retained placenta.

I'm nursing my 3 1/2 month old and am typically producing 10-15 oz over what she needs. I've been on a dairy-free diet for the last month.

If you still need milk, please contact me by PM and maybe we can exchange phone numbers.

doclegs

Back to top Go down

my freezer stash is just about gone--I need milk! (Columbus) Empty Re: my freezer stash is just about gone--I need milk! (Columbus)

Post by amandalw1 Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Hi Sandra,
I'm new to milkshare, and I'd love to help out. I live in Columbus (between UA and Grandview). I'm nursing a 3 month old little girl right now. I'm currently pumping 10-15 oz/day over what she eats. She has trouble dealing with my letdown and chokes/sputters if I don't pump off the extra. I pump to empty every morning and some times in the evening, so there should be a good foremilk/hindmilk balance in my pumped milk. I'm a healthy mama with a whole foods/balanced diet. No drugs, non-smoking home. I do drink alcohol 1-2 drinks per week, but never within 12 hours of pumping. I think I have blood work from my first pregnancy (almost 5 years ago) showing me to be disease free, and of course I'd be happy to get new blood work done at recipients expense.

Since I'm pumping so much every day, I'd love to hook up with a local mama as a continual donor. You can contact me by PM and I'd be happy to give my cell # that way.

Amanda

amandalw1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosechic02 Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Hi Sandra,

I'd love to give some liquid love to your lbaby. I'm mommy to 9 month old Josiah and have donated twice to moms and their babies. I live in Morgantown, WV, about an hour drive south of Pittsburgh, or Wheeling/which borders Ohio. Right now, I only have about 100 oz. to give but it's accumulating.

I am a healthy mom, do drugs, smoke-free, I do drink a cup of caffeinated coffee about 3x's a week, my son is healthy and has been in the 95th percentile of both weight and height since his birth so I'm guessing my milk is good. I'm also disease free. Let me know if you would like me to ship it, I may be able to have a friend who drives my way from Columbus take it back to you as well, i'll ask her.

Carmen
(304) 685-1705

Rosechic02

Back to top Go down

my freezer stash is just about gone--I need milk! (Columbus) Empty my freezer stash is just about gone--I need milk! (Columbus)

Post by sandraliz0320 Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:42 am

My son is five months old. I have to work full time and I'm just not keeping up with him while I'm pumping at work. My freezer stash is just about gone. I pump every chance I get--three times a day at work, right before I get home, after I put the baby to bed...and I'm just not cutting it.
I live in Worthington. I will pay for the shipment.
Thanks ladies,
Sandra

sandraliz0320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down