MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a bit of a freezer stash to share.

4 posters

Go down

I have a bit of a freezer stash to share.  Empty Re: I have a bit of a freezer stash to share.

Post by leahspelling Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:52 pm

Hi,

I would love to have any milk that you may have. We would be willing to pay for the milk bank milk and then maybe work something out with you regarding any extra milk you may have. We just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Sage and she is in need!
Thank you for donating even if it isn't to us. It is a great service and I am appreciative of people like you!
my email is randy@beinginflow.com.

leahspelling

Back to top Go down

I have a bit of a freezer stash to share.  Empty Re: I have a bit of a freezer stash to share.

Post by 4c-raddaffers Sun May 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Dear BrandyMommy,

I have three week old twins and have struggled to make enough milk. I am sensitive to dairy, as is one of the twins (cannot tolerate cows/goats milk formulas). Thank you for considering,

4c-raddaffers
4c-raddaffers

Back to top Go down

Post by reba Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:42 pm

If you still have milk available, I would be interested.

Take care,

Rebecca

reba

Back to top Go down

I have a bit of a freezer stash to share.  Empty I have a bit of a freezer stash to share.

Post by BrandyMommy2AFew Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:42 pm

My daughter was born on March 12 at 37 weeks, we had some trouble feeding and my milk wasn't in when we left. They had me purchase 48oz of milk from the San Jose Milk Bank in 4oz jars. So I have that in my freezer currently.

I am pumping also and have about 50oz(+) available in the freezer of dairy free (no milk proteins) breast milk. Since I am allergic. I am SAHM and I am still pumping after every feeding since she has a lazy suction. I get any where from an 1-3oz after every feeding. This will continue for some time until the LC says we can stop. I have my OB work up that shows I am clear of all diseases.

I'd appreciate a donation for the MB stuff since we paid for it but it is absolutely not necessary. I want to know that it helped someone out.

Should mention though it is obvious my milk has come in and has runnith over Very Happy

And I am in Lebanon OR near Albany and Corvallis.

BrandyMommy2AFew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down