MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bath, England Uk - Mom looking for donor milk - can organise shipping

3 posters

Go down

Bath, England Uk - Mom looking for donor milk - can organise shipping Empty Re: Bath, England Uk - Mom looking for donor milk - can organise shipping

Post by natasha1234 Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:35 am

Hi, i have joined this group today and i am looking for someone to donate my milk to as i would really like to do this. I am in england also, in derbyshire. I have lots of milk, more than my little boy consumes. Let me know if you would be interested as i dont really know how this works?
Thanks xxx

natasha1234

Back to top Go down

Bath, England Uk - Mom looking for donor milk - can organise shipping Empty Freezer Stash

Post by tavs Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:12 pm

Hi Palavi,

That would be so great! I'd really be interested.

If you let me know where you're based, I'll look into the logistics.

Thanks so much!

Sarah xx

tavs

Back to top Go down

Bath, England Uk - Mom looking for donor milk - can organise shipping Empty Have a freezer stash and willing to donate

Post by Pallavi01 Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi Tavs

I found out about this group just today. I have a freezer stash of about 200oz or more that I can donate. Let me know if u r still interested. I am in London.

Pallavi

Pallavi01

Back to top Go down

Bath, England Uk - Mom looking for donor milk - can organise shipping Empty Bath, England Uk - Mom looking for donor milk - can organise shipping

Post by tavs Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi folks,
I'm a mom living in Bath in the Uk. I'm unable to produce enough milk despite pumping as much as I can. I desperately want my little bean to be fed breast milk and would be so grateful to find someone who might donate milk.

I can organise shipping which would involve sending a special container and dry ice to you and an overnight air parcel which would need a bit of organisation.

If you think you might be able to help I'd be most grateful.

Thanks so much,

Tavs

tavs

Back to top Go down

Bath, England Uk - Mom looking for donor milk - can organise shipping Empty Re: Bath, England Uk - Mom looking for donor milk - can organise shipping

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down