MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freezer stash to donate 300+oz

2 posters

Go down

Freezer stash to donate 300+oz Empty Re: Freezer stash to donate 300+oz

Post by tknors Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:32 am

Hi Christine,
Sorry I couldn't send it sooner, since the shipping locations were not open before or after work for me, but I am going to be mailing the bm today by FedEx express. I will pm you a tracking number this afternoon and hope you receive it sometime tomorrow. It ended up being only about 250 Oz after actually taking it out of the freezer to get it ready for shipping.
~Trisha

tknors

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinestomach Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:27 am

Trisha,
Thanks so much! We arent palnning on going anywhere for a while so shipping the milk next week would work well.
Thanks!
Christine

sunshinestomach

Back to top Go down

Post by tknors Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:32 pm

I should be able to get shipping materials from work,so probably just need reimbursement for shipping costs. I am happy to be able to help out your little guy. I know breast milk was the best thing I could give my little guy. Let me know when the best time to send it would be,so you will be home to receive it, probably not until next week though. -Trisha

tknors

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinestomach Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:16 pm

I would love it...do you have a box or would you like me to send you one? I can reimburse all expenses...my little guy does so much better on breastmilk than formula so I would be so so grateful...Christine...PS We are in Colorado Springs, Co

sunshinestomach

Back to top Go down

Post by tknors Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:49 pm

I live near Green Bay, Wi

tknors

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinestomach Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:58 am

I might be interested. Where are you located?

sunshinestomach

Back to top Go down

Freezer stash to donate 300+oz Empty Freezer stash to donate 300+oz

Post by tknors Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:12 am

I have around 300oz of breast milk to donate that is approx 1 year old, but has been kept in a chest freezer the whole time. I am hoping to help someone out instead of throwing it out. I am willing to ship it.

tknors

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down