MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanting to start donating

2 posters

Go down

Wanting to start donating Empty donting milk

Post by kristinanne80 Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi there, I was wondering if you have found people to donate to your baby yet?
kristinanne80
kristinanne80

Back to top Go down

Wanting to start donating Empty Re: Wanting to start donating

Post by greatfulmom Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:40 am

Hi Kristina.

I'm 40wks +1day today expecting my baby boy. I can not breast feed due to health issues. My doctor only helped me to get funds to get milk for one week from the mother's milk bank. I'm really in need of milk. I know I live far away from you. We can arrange pick up and shipping at my cost. I'm also willing to pay for supplies.

Your help will be so much appreciated.
personal email is rudomzw@yahoo.com Very Happy

greatfulmom

Back to top Go down

Wanting to start donating Empty Wanting to start donating

Post by kristinanne80 Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Hi, my name is Kristina, I am a mom to 5 beautiful children oldest is 10 youngest is 5 months. I ebf my 5 month old. I have never donated before but an very interested in helping a baby in need. I can get documentation from my dr if wanted stating that i am a Health women and all the things i was tested for when i was pregnant. I dont take any medication and i eat a healthy diet. I do eat/drink milk product so i wouldnt be a good match for a baby with a problem with dairy. I live in Ashby Ma. and wouldnt mind delivering within reason. I would deff need to set something up for recieving storage bags. and if you live to far to drive and pick up the milk we would need to make a plan to ship it at your expense. I have an industrial freezer that keeps food in a deep freeze. i would be honored to help.

Thank You for Reading
Kristina

Last edited by kristinanne80 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
kristinanne80
kristinanne80

Back to top Go down

Wanting to start donating Empty Re: Wanting to start donating

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down