MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk for newborn in Late January 2012 - Boston, MA

2 posters

Go down

Need milk for newborn in Late January 2012 - Boston, MA Empty Re: Need milk for newborn in Late January 2012 - Boston, MA

Post by kristinanne80 Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:37 pm

hi there,did u get my email?
kristinanne80
kristinanne80

Back to top Go down

Need milk for newborn in Late January 2012 - Boston, MA Empty Re: Need milk for newborn in Late January 2012 - Boston, MA

Post by cpeou Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:46 am

Kristina,

This sounds amazing and I am so grateful you found my ad. My day was going pretty rough (Got diagnosed with gestational diabetes about an hour ago) and when I saw your response, I was immediately uplifted. If you are willing to supply, I am willing to come there every 2 weeks to pick it up! I'm only an hour and a half away and it will be well worth the trip. I can also supply you with everything you need to package and store. Just make me a list. If you can email me your OB/GYN records too..that would be wonderful as well. Please reach me at cpeou@draper.com and we can continue this collaboration offline. I really look forward to hearing back from you and am super excite my new little one will have the solid start that it really needs.

Thank you!

cpeou

Back to top Go down

Need milk for newborn in Late January 2012 - Boston, MA Empty wanting to help

Post by kristinanne80 Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Hi there, My name is kristina I am soon to be 31(nov 14) and am a mother to 5 beautiful children. My oldes it 10 and youngest is 5 months. I am very new to this site and have never donated my milk but i am interested in finding the right family to make my first.. I still bf my son exclusively but am able to produce much more then he needs. I have an industrial size freezer in my home that keeps things in a deep freeze that i keep my sones pumped bm in and would love to use one of my other shelves to store some milk for your new baby.I am such a HUGE believer of bf. your add struck me as a perfect match for me because it would give me time to build up a stash for you. I can get noted from my OB/GYN stating that i am a health women with no medical problems. The only thing is i would need to have a supply of bags sent or brought to me and someone to pick up the milk or someone to supply everything i would need to ship it.(cooler,Ice packs,postage) I live in Ashby Ma next to townsend and fitchburg.
kristinanne80
kristinanne80

Back to top Go down

Need milk for newborn in Late January 2012 - Boston, MA Empty Need milk for newborn in Late January 2012 - Boston, MA

Post by cpeou Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Good Afternoon,

Thanks to the miracle of IVF, I will have a my first child at 41. Unfortunately, I lost both my breast to cancer a couple of years ago. I want to do my best to help my child live a heathy and happy life by giving it the start it needs...and that means breast milk! If you live in the Boston area or are willing to ship to Boston during late Jan 2012 until you can provide no more, I would be most grateful! I am hoping for atleast 2 month. I will take all the necessary precautions to protect my child and donor and will keep my fingers crossed that there is a match out there!

Please respond if you think you can help. Thanks in advance for considering!

cpeou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down