MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk soon available...giving birth mid-August

2 posters

Go down

Milk soon available...giving birth mid-August Empty 4 month micropreemie getting picky, low supply

Post by mamac Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:32 am

Hi,

My daughter came home from the hospital June 1 and has been fed mama's milk and formula. She is getting picky about taking formula and I would prefer she had mother's milk all around. I delivered at 25 weeks gestation and baby is doing great! It was difficult to build my supply after an early delivery and over 3 months of being in the NICU. I was able to provide for her feeding needs for 2 months or so until her needs grew!
I would be happy to pick up. I live in SW Beaverton which may not be convenient for you. Please let me know either way. I am somewhat familiar with West Lynn and don't have a problem driving to pick up milk.

Christie

mamac

Back to top Go down

Milk soon available...giving birth mid-August Empty Milk soon available...giving birth mid-August

Post by mamalisa Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Hi, I'm looking for a dedicated acceptor of breast milk. Why? Because I believe in bm for all, I come from a long line of bm supporters and we've never had difficulty producing. And maybe it will help me lose the baby weight faster. It's like giving blood, it's just the right thing to do.

I do have some parameters to make this go smoothly though. I'm looking for someone local, Oregon City or West Linn. I'm looking for someone who can pick up sometimes and accept my willingness to drop off sometimes.

I am not interested in going to the post office or shipping my milk.

I've really been trying to eat organic. I take no drugs. Yeah, and I don't drink or smoke. If I did have a drink, I would let you know or pump and dump. But I haven't drank for over a year, so I'm not worried.

I have one child and am pregnant with my second. I don't know when I'm going to deliver the baby, so please don't ask. I've had due dates from August 1 through the 18th. I think the baby will come late.

I'm excited about this second baby. I've waited a long time for him. Last baby I breast fed for 11 months. I started back to work at 5 weeks and pumped that whole time. I could usually pump enough for my baby in about 5 minutes, a couple times during an eight hour shift. Seems almost too good to be true! So with a couple extra minutes of pumping, I should have enough for another sweet baby.

Thanks for reading! Lisa
mamalisa
mamalisa

Back to top Go down