MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed to help our 5 day low birth weight daughter

4 posters

Go down

Milk needed to help our 5 day low birth weight daughter Empty Re: Milk needed to help our 5 day low birth weight daughter

Post by smarief99 Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:09 am

Are you all set with a donor?

smarief99

Back to top Go down

Milk needed to help our 5 day low birth weight daughter Empty Re: Milk needed to help our 5 day low birth weight daughter

Post by mary1638 Tue May 13, 2014 12:30 am

Hi Jenn! My name is Maria and I have a 4 month old daughter. I make too much milk and I pump often and store but we never seem to use it! We might be a perfect fit for you. I would hate for it to go to waste, just sitting in our freezer. I have been storing since she was 4 weeks up until 4 month, now. I just happened to come across this website as I was looking for ways to donate milk, but please e-mail me privately if you are interested mary1638 at yahoo.com. I live in Las Vegas, am on no medication whatsoever, don't smoke, had a vaginal birth, normal pregnancy, no medical history - perfect candidate Smile

mary1638

Back to top Go down

Milk needed to help our 5 day low birth weight daughter Empty For Mandi

Post by Jenieo Fri May 09, 2014 10:27 am

Hi, it's Jenn. Thanks for writing. Yes, I'm still looking for a donor. I sent you a PM in your inbox.
Thanks!!!
Jenn

Jenieo

Back to top Go down

Post by mandimoore Fri May 09, 2014 8:21 am

Have you found a donor yet? I have milk that I pumped for my son from 3 weeks old until 3 months old. Where are you located?

mandimoore

Back to top Go down

Milk needed to help our 5 day low birth weight daughter Empty Milk needed to help our 5 day low birth weight daughter

Post by Jenieo Thu May 01, 2014 6:32 pm

Hello Mama's,
My name is Jenn & my daughter Anika is diagnosed with low birth weight. I had a c-section after laboring 24 hours & she was born with the cord wrapped around her neck & body. I became severely anemic after surgery & my body is not producing milk to sustain her weight. I'd love to be considered for milk donation. I'm having a very hard time recovering.& my anemia will continue to make producing very difficult. I can provide replacement bags, supplies & cover shipping costs. I can work to figure out best shipping methods. I am looking for milk from a wonderful mama who has 0-6 month nutrient rich milk. Thank you in advance for considering to help baby Anika & our family.

Jenieo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down