MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate - North DFW area

2 posters

Go down

Milk to donate - North DFW area Empty Milk needed for baby Tory

Post by eileenmarie Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Hi There,
We would love you to consider us for your milk. We have a three month old baby girl who has eczema. I can only make about an ounce of my own milk per day, so she is on formula. She currently drinks 30 oz. per day. Due to our family history of allergies I would love for her to get breastmilk. I am willing to make whatever arrangements are best for you. I do live out of state and if you are willing to ship, I can arrange for UPS to pick up frozen milk to overnight to me. Please PM me. Thanks!
Eileen, Brian and Tory
eileenmarie
eileenmarie

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate - North DFW area Empty Milk to donate - North DFW area

Post by laplusbelle Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:02 pm

I live in Allen. My baby is very healthy and six weeks old. I have been exclusively pumping for about five weeks. I already have about 400-500oz frozen that I would be willing to donate. I also make almost double what my baby eats (40-50oz+/day) and could continue to offer more milk (although I would request that you provide the storage bags). I plan on pumping for at least six months. If anyone is interested, please email me: youphemism1@gmail.com. The only thing I take daily is a multivitamin, although I plan on starting the minipill. I am to the point where I have started throwing the excess away, and I'd much rather it go to a baby in need. It kills me to toss it but I have no more space/need for it. Thanks!

laplusbelle

Back to top Go down