MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

45 ounces to donate, North Dallas area

3 posters

Go down

45 ounces to donate, North Dallas area Empty Re: 45 ounces to donate, North Dallas area

Post by barb2d Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:09 am

Sent you a pm

barb2d

Back to top Go down

45 ounces to donate, North Dallas area Empty Re: 45 ounces to donate, North Dallas area

Post by kmarshall Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:14 pm

Hi,

I just saw your post. I am currently seeking a milk donor for my adopted niece. She was born just this last week, and her birth mother tested positive for drugs when she came to the hospital to give birth. When I was nursing my daughter, I donated 10 gallons of breastmilk to preemie twins through MilkShare. I'm just hoping to find some breastmilk here and there to give this new baby the best chance at life.

If you can help, please feel free to email me at krysten(dot)marshall@gmail(dot)com or call/text message me at 405.306.2717.

Thanks in advance for your consideration. I really appreciate your time!

Sincerely,

Krysten Marshall

kmarshall

Back to top Go down

45 ounces to donate, North Dallas area Empty 45 ounces to donate, North Dallas area

Post by Mama_bird Mon May 09, 2011 10:42 am

I am new to this site and new to donating. I'm 36 and a married mother to 2. I am currently nursing and pumping for my 9 week old daughter, who is healthy and thriving. At the moment, I have around 45 oz of frozen breastmilk, and I typically add to that amount everyday. Milk is stored in medula breastmilk bags, mostly in 5 oz increments.

This is newborn milk, for those who want to know. My daughter was born on 3/3/11, and this is milk that I pumped/froze from 3/14-4/4. It has been stored in a regular freezer, inside double-bagged freezer bags for added protection. Due to a c-section delivery, I was also taking RX meds to manage pain during the time this milk was pumped (Ibuprofen, Hydrocodone, Perocet). These were medications perscribed by my OB and were typically taken 1-2 x per day over my first 4 weeks postpartum.

I would like to work with a mom locally and avoid shipping. I am open to establishing an ongoing donor relationship. I'm happy to answer any revelant health and medical questions, and I have copies of my prenatal labwork that can be reviewed as well, so please feel free to let me know what you need.

Mama_bird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down