MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Around 200-300 ounces of breastmilk to share

2 posters

Go down

Around 200-300 ounces of breastmilk to share Empty Re: Around 200-300 ounces of breastmilk to share

Post by CityMommySeattle Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:05 pm

So sad everyone. My freezer got unplugged by accident early last week and I lost ALL of my milk.

I wish I was able to feed one of your precious babies with it.

XOXO Warm wishes to you all.

CityMommySeattle

Back to top Go down

Around 200-300 ounces of breastmilk to share Empty Re: Around 200-300 ounces of breastmilk to share

Post by jodyplustwinsx3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:37 pm

I have taken multiple of these meds and still take much worse. Do you still have this? I'd take it now!

jodyplustwinsx3

Back to top Go down

Around 200-300 ounces of breastmilk to share Empty Around 200-300 ounces of breastmilk to share

Post by CityMommySeattle Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I have several hundred ounces of breastmilk that I pumped this summer while my daughter was in the NICU. It’s currently being stored in a chest freezer in our house. It's in both storage bags and bottles. I'm coming up on the 6 month mark (end of December) from when I first started pumping.

My daughter is now exclusively breastfed and there is no way I will go through all of this milk. It is my hope to find a baby that needs it.

Here’s the thing – I had severe pre-eclampsia with her and I was on blood pressure medications after her birth. Two of these medications are passed through the milk but were deemed safe by both the Lactation consultants and neonatal doctors at Swedish First Hill.

The medications are: Clonidine, Labetelol and Nifedipine. My daughter was 8 weeks early, and these medications were in her breastmilk when she started receiving it at 3 days old.

I would hate for all of this precious liquid gold to go to waste if there is a hungry baby out there.

Thanks!
Kerri

ps Almost forgot, I'm in the Ballard neighborhood of Seattle.

CityMommySeattle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down