MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another 300 oz milk to share

4 posters

Go down

Another 300 oz milk to share Empty Re: Another 300 oz milk to share

Post by McBeth12 Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:05 pm

If for any reason the other people in need did not work out, my son is severly allergic to formula and needs a donation. If you still have any available please email us at themcbeths@rocketmail.com Thank you!
McBeth12
McBeth12

https://www.facebook.com/JenM12

Back to top Go down

Post by kraymond Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Hi, I'm posting for a new member who can't list her email for seven days....

Mayra Gonzalez is in Beaverton and could really use some help for her babies. Could you please contact her at Mgonzalez_BMW@yahoo.com?

Thank you so much!!
Kassandra

kraymond

Back to top Go down

Post by susanandsimon Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:05 pm

I sent you a PM. I'll be coming through Salem next weekend and would love to get your milk! I have a 9 month old son and we've been pretty lucky to receive donor milk, though we have run out and have had to use formula recently. Thanks,
Susan

susanandsimon

Back to top Go down

Another 300 oz milk to share Empty Another 300 oz milk to share

Post by fran Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:13 pm

I gave birth to my baby boy on 07/16/11, and have been using pump and storing extra milk since. My son is 16 lb, a healthy and cheerful baby.:-) I first donated 3 months ago, and currently I have another 300 oz frozen milk available. This batch was collected when he was 3-5 months. We live in Salem. My husband works in Beaverton and I teach in Monmouth. Our recipient may arrange to meet us in any of the three places.
I also breast fed my daughter for 8 months. She is now a 2.5 year old happy toddler who has not had any health concerns. My family and I eat healthy with primarily whole grain/vegetable and minimally processed food, though we consume dairy and meat. We try to walk daily for 30 minutes with our 3-year old black lab. I don’t smoke, don’t take any illicit/prescribed/OTC medicine, but do take prenatal vitamin, calcium and iron. Please feel free to contact me if you think I am a good match.
Happy healthy parenting!

fran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down