MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got milk to share

4 posters

Go down

I've got milk to share Empty Any left?

Post by shelly Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:52 pm

We are adopting a newborn around 10/10/10 and are seeking milk and live in Eugene. Do you have any milk left? Feel free to email me at shelly.s.connor@gmail.com if you do.

Thanks!
Shelly

shelly

Back to top Go down

I've got milk to share Empty Re: I've got milk to share

Post by milkiemama Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:26 am

ONLY about forty- 60 0z left

milkiemama

Back to top Go down

Post by veganmona Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:34 am

I am always going to and from Eugene. My sister goes to school down there and I'm always picking her up or dropping her off. If you guys can arrange something, I would be willing to pick it up and drop it off for you. Just let me know.

veganmona

Back to top Go down

Post by twinmama Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:03 pm

How mych milk do you have? would it be worth the drive from Portland? i'm very interested Smile thanks

twinmama

Back to top Go down

I've got milk to share Empty I've got milk to share

Post by milkiemama Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:43 am

hi I'm in the eugene area wanting to help out alittle one with my extra milk. recently found out my lil boy is allegic to cow protien so I cant use any of my freezer reserve. I am very healthy an take prenatal vitamins an calcium supplements.

milkiemama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down