MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

300 oz milk to share

2 posters

Go down

300 oz milk to share Empty Re: 300 oz milk to share

Post by marsybarsy Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:48 pm

PS: Sorry, I meant to add that I would be happy to reimburse for your supplies, or to buy your more storage bags, or anything like that!

marsybarsy

http://shawnmarsncharlie.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by marsybarsy Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:43 pm

Hi Fran! I just joined MilkShare a few minutes ago, and here you are already. Wow! I can't tell you how thankful I was to read your post. I would LOVE to have your milk. I don't know what to do next, though?
I have a 10 week old little boy, and an extremely low supply. I only produce about 10 ounces per day. We have tried supplementing him with formula, and have tried 5 different kinds now, and he gets very sick with all of them. It breaks my heart and it's so devastating to not be able to provide for him this way! Anyways, yes, I am very interested. I live in Clackamas. I would drive just about anywhere to get milk for him. Smile

marsybarsy

http://shawnmarsncharlie.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

300 oz milk to share Empty 300 oz milk to share

Post by fran Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:08 pm

I gave birth to my baby boy on 07/16, and have been using pump and storing extra milk since. My son is 14lb, a healthy and cheerful baby.:-) Currently, I have 300 oz frozen milk available. Since my freezer is short of space now, my husband and I thought it would be better to donate to some other babies in need instead of dumping it. We live in Salem. My husband works in Beaverton and I teach in Monmouth. Our recipient may arrange to meet us in any of the three places.
I breast fed my daughter for 8 months. She is now a 2-year old happy toddler who has not had any health concerns. My family and I eat healthy with primarily whole grain/vegetable and minimally processed food. We try to walk daily for 30 minutes with our 3-year old black lab. I don’t smoke, don’t take any illicit/prescribed/OTC medicine, but do take prenatal vitamin, calcium and iron. I am currently 5’4”, 126lb. I drink 1 cup of green tea in the morning. About 6 weeks ago, I started to add 2 oz of red wine to my dinner meal. However, I don’t pump for 10-12 hours after drinking wine. I believe the health benefits outweigh the risk of drinking 2 oz red wine, and the alcohol should be metabolized mostly within 3 hours. Please feel free to contact me if you think I am a good match.
Happy healthy parenting!

fran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down