MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Needed for Preemie in NICU

5 posters

Go down

Milk Needed for Preemie in NICU Empty Milk available

Post by wendyphilly Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:37 am

Let me know if you still need milk. I am also the mom to twin boys. We lost our oldest Tristan 26 days after birth. My youngest fights on. I have a huge milk supply frozen and would be happy to share.

wendyphilly

Back to top Go down

Milk Needed for Preemie in NICU Empty Re: Milk Needed for Preemie in NICU

Post by kasienkaaa Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:09 pm

Hello,

I'm in Illinois and have over 200 oz to donate. Please let me know f you are still interested.

kasienkaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jag3810 Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:01 pm

I am in Vermont, and I have 100 ounces that I could donate. If you are interested, let me know. We would have to figure out how to ship it.

Jag3810

Back to top Go down

Milk Needed for Preemie in NICU Empty Milk needed for preemie in NICU

Post by sarelle Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:57 pm

I am located in Georgia

sarelle

Back to top Go down

Post by msilverbelle Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:49 pm

I am so sorry for your loss. Where are you located?
msilverbelle
msilverbelle

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000236349725

Back to top Go down

Milk Needed for Preemie in NICU Empty Milk Needed for Preemie in NICU

Post by sarelle Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Hi everyone, I am in search of milk for my little girl who is currently in the NICU. I was pregnant with twins and one of my amniotic sacs ruptured at 14 weeks, we were lucky enough to make it to 28 weeks when our babies were born. Unfortunately our son whose sac ruptured did not make it. Our little girl was born weighing 2lb 6oz, she will be 34 weeks this Thursday and is currently 3lb 11oz. Due to a medical condition regardless of herbs, medications and endless pumping I am unable to produce anymore than about 2 ounces in a 24 hour period. It is so important to me to provide breastmilk for my little girl and hope we can find a donor to work with. I am more than willing to pay for shipping, supplies, etc.

I would be glad to provide more info on myself and my family if needed. Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks so much!

Salynda

sarelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down