MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed for NICU baby..will pay all expenses

+2
mdmama
MomTo3Miracles
6 posters

Go down

Milk needed for NICU baby..will pay all expenses Empty Re: Milk needed for NICU baby..will pay all expenses

Post by VanessaB499 Fri May 21, 2010 4:00 pm

My name is Vanessa and I live in Phoenix AZ. My son was born on January 4, 2010. I have quite a bit of milk in my freezer that I am willing to donate. I have never shipped it before so I'm not exactly sure what to do but I am willing to donate if you need it.
VanessaB499
VanessaB499

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for NICU baby..will pay all expenses Empty Re: Milk needed for NICU baby..will pay all expenses

Post by aeleigh Wed May 12, 2010 8:29 pm

I would be happy to send to you too. My last donation was for a premie that is now 2 years old and doing great! I know your son will do great too! I have 200-300 ounces and may have more later. I know most moms need at least 12 donors so let me know if you'd like me to be one. I live in Birmingham, Al.

aeleigh

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for NICU baby..will pay all expenses Empty Milk to donate

Post by a1m0y1 Mon May 10, 2010 11:34 am

Are you still in need of milk? I have a few hundred ounces that I am willing to donate. I have never donated before so I am not sure what you would need. But please let me know if I can help you little one.

My email is am_and_y@hotmail.com if you would like to send me a message. Thanks

a1m0y1

Back to top Go down

Post by MomTo3Miracles Sat May 08, 2010 9:49 am

Milk needed for NICU baby..will pay all expenses 23480_419005077505_536227505_532838

Aden says thank you

MomTo3Miracles

Back to top Go down

Post by nabeckman Sat May 08, 2010 9:36 am

i have about 200 ounces i am willing to donate i am in colorado

nabeckman

Back to top Go down

Post by mdmama Fri May 07, 2010 11:09 pm

I sent you a PM. I hope you new little one is doing well : )

mdmama

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for NICU baby..will pay all expenses Empty Milk needed for NICU baby..will pay all expenses

Post by MomTo3Miracles Fri May 07, 2010 8:02 pm

My son was born Jan. 22nd at 28 weeks and is still in the NICU. He had to have 12 inches of bowel removed due to NEC. I am pumping round the clock and on meds for lactation, but am only getting a few ounces per day. (the LC says I may just not respond to the pump and the baby will do a better job) Breast milk is the best for NICU babies (as all babies) but especially for those who have had NEC. They have restarted feeds and he is quickly going through what little Ive been able to pump. They also would like to try him nursing with a SNS with donated breast milk or formula soon. I will send a cooler and any supplies you need (bags, bottles, ect) and pay for shipping and have it picked up at your house at your convenience. Im in Knoxville, TN and willing to drive a bit as well. I will send you pictures and updates and whatever else you wish. I would love any and all help and be sooo appreciative!

MomTo3Miracles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down