MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preemie twins breastmilk-needed, Ga

2 posters

Go down

Preemie twins breastmilk-needed, Ga Empty Re: Preemie twins breastmilk-needed, Ga

Post by NicuMommie010813 Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:52 pm

Well traditionally so I have heard the receiving family pays for shipping. I am new to this too just found out bm could be donated. I am currently still out of work due to the broken back and only one of us is working. With only one person working there is not money to spare so I would not be able to pay to ship it. They do still need it. I have had one donation for them in tbe about 4 weeks I have been looking and it has been local I ket the mommie to pick it up. I dunno how u wanna do this but u let me know what u decide and we will go from there.

NicuMommie010813

Back to top Go down

Preemie twins breastmilk-needed, Ga Empty Re: Preemie twins breastmilk-needed, Ga

Post by cperette Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:26 pm

are you still in need of milk? this is new to me but i have a 5 wk old i am breast feeding so i could pump and ship to you, i live in MA.....

cperette

Back to top Go down

Preemie twins breastmilk-needed, Ga Empty Preemie twins breastmilk-needed, Ga

Post by NicuMommie010813 Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:47 pm

I have preemie twins born at 25 weeks. They both have gi problems and I was in a car accident a month after they were born and broke my back so my milk supply stopped due to pain. If anyone could help I would so much appreciate it.

NicuMommie010813

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down