MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Ship my milk!! (HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR)

3 posters

Go down

Will Ship my milk!! (HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR) Empty Milk has been promised.

Post by gixxerjaime Sun May 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Thank You for checking my post. I now have 2 mommies that have contacted me and will be receiving my milk. Awesome!!
gixxerjaime
gixxerjaime

Back to top Go down

Will Ship my milk!! (HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR) Empty Re: Will Ship my milk!! (HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR)

Post by gixxerjaime Sat May 22, 2010 9:25 pm

I live in
Gansevoort, Ny 12831
This is Upstate NY. 2miles from Saratoga Springs, NY
gixxerjaime
gixxerjaime

Back to top Go down

Will Ship my milk!! (HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR) Empty Baby boy in dersperate need of donor milk allergic to formula!!!

Post by daisydoos77 Sat May 22, 2010 9:49 am

To A Mommy with too much milk,

Hi my name is Shari. I saw your post on milk share and my baby is very much in need of milk on a long term basis. My little 4 month old baby boy is in great need of donor milk. He has intestinal allergies and cannot tollerate formula IT MAKES HIM EXTREMELY ILL!. Im currently pumping but due to a hormal imbalance and our baby having an ineffective weak suck (cannot nurse and get enough) I have a low milk supply. I saw your post on milk share and was wondering if you are still available to donate milk? Please email me at daisydoos77@gmail.com or call 303-929-8692. I do live in Salt lake City Ut but lived in Denver a yr and 1/2 ago. My husband makes several trips to Denver and may be able to pick up the milk when he is there. Or I am willing to pay to ship it and replace your supplies. Also womdering if you are considering donating on a long term basis. I need to at least get him to a yr preferrably 1-1/2yrs of age. I was wondering where you live also. It would be amazing if you lived in Utah or wyoming but will pay to ship from where ever! I hope you can help. Thanks for the blessing of growth and health. I love you
Thank You,
Shari and baby Trevor James "T.J." Nelson

daisydoos77

Back to top Go down

Will Ship my milk!! (HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR) Empty Re: Will Ship my milk!! (HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR)

Post by neocleo Fri May 21, 2010 10:06 pm

Where are you located ??
neocleo
neocleo

Back to top Go down

Will Ship my milk!! (HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR) Empty Will Ship my milk!! (HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR)

Post by gixxerjaime Fri May 21, 2010 9:28 pm

I have 50 to 60 Lansinoh Bags filled to the top in my freezer! I need to give them to someone soon for I produce 2-3 bags a day and am still able to feed my daughter.
I delivered April 12 2010.
I am 34, non smoker,non drinker, no drugs, no caffiene.
My baby is in 75th percentile and is amazing.
I will ship if You provide shipping container, replacement bags and shipping costs!
I am still taking my Pre-Natal pills.
I am also on Sertraline Hydrochloride 50mg for post partum anxiety/depression. It has been deemed safe and will not affect babies who consume breast milk.
I can and will produce documentation from my doctors for any information needed or wanted to be had by mothers in need pretaining to my health.

Last edited by gixxerjaime on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
gixxerjaime
gixxerjaime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down