MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen breastmilk to donate

2 posters

Go down

Frozen breastmilk to donate Empty Re: Frozen breastmilk to donate

Post by acuhealingarts Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Hi

My son and I are in need of milk we have been getting donations since he was 6 weeks old but our latest donor just found out she is pregnant so we are almost out. My son Kingston is 10 months old now and is having a hard time with solid foods so we are very reliant upon breastmilk. I had a breast reduction so i have a hard time backing enough milk for him but still nurse him to sleep and do what I can. I have a milk shipper box or I live in the twin ciites. I was just camping in north western wi too bad I didn't read this post last week! Anyhow we'd love it if you'd be willing to help us out. I'd be willing to pay whatever costs or even drive to pick up as well. We have a few vacations planned in the area in the next months so I'd be able to make pick ups as well.

thanks!
erika and Kingston
acuhealingarts
acuhealingarts

Back to top Go down

Frozen breastmilk to donate Empty Frozen breastmilk to donate

Post by tesarkkinen Fri May 14, 2010 9:52 am

I have over 300 oz frozen breastmilk to donate. My son in 7 months old and reverse cycles when I work (I work part-time), so when I pump at work, I just freeze what he doesn't drink. Would love to donate to a mom and babe in need. I live in North Western Wisconsin and can ship.

tesarkkinen

Back to top Go down