MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NY Mom Looking to Donate 350 oz. of Frozen Milk

3 posters

Go down

NY Mom Looking to Donate 350 oz. of Frozen Milk Empty Re: NY Mom Looking to Donate 350 oz. of Frozen Milk

Post by Bensmom Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:36 am

Hello, generous donor. I see that Lara has already inquired with you about your donation. If for any reason your generous donation is not yet accounted for...we are interested in it for our son. We adopted a newborn that is currently a month old. We have been blessed to have a handful of local donors providing his nourishment, but are frequently running low. We live in southern Florida and due to the heat shipping would be a bit costly, but we will be traveling to the Philadelphia region 6/30-7/5 to visit family and then to NH in August. Would you be willing to ship to either of our family locations in these areas. I have a fedex account and can provide the shipping box to you. Thanks!

Cindy

Bensmom

Back to top Go down

NY Mom Looking to Donate 350 oz. of Frozen Milk Empty Interested in receiving milk

Post by Zeke'smama Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Hi there,
I have been receiving donor milk from a milk bank in San Jose, CA for our little one in Portland, OR, who was born 5 weeks early.
We have already spent close to $1000 out of pocket for less than one month's supply of donor breast milk - if you have a cheaper alternative, please let me know!

Thank you very much!
Lara
971-322-8242

Zeke'smama

Back to top Go down

NY Mom Looking to Donate 350 oz. of Frozen Milk Empty NY Mom Looking to Donate 350 oz. of Frozen Milk

Post by NursingMomtoLyla Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:35 am

Hello. I am currently EBF my 4 month old daughter and I pump twice a day. I have approximately 350 ounces of breast milk in my freezer which was pumped during May and June. I am looking for a family to donate this breast milk to. I am happy to speak to you over the phone if you would like to get to know me better. I am also open to ongoing arrangements if you are looking for a long term relationship. I intend on EBF my LO for the next 6-8 months so I will continue to pump until she is weaned.

Here is a little information about me and my little one:
-First and most importantly, I am disease free. I had all the required testing for transmittable diseases when I was pregnant and delivering my little one, so clearly I do not have any infectious diseases that would hurt my own child or yours. I am happy to provide medical documentation of this.
-I live a healthy lifestyle, I eat a balanced and healthy diet and I *try* to exercise 3 times per week (not the easiest thing to do with a newborn). I do not drink soda, coffee or any other caffeine products. I do eat dairy occasionally approximately 1 cup of milk with my oatmeal daily and the occasional slice of cheese on a sandwich. I do not eat foods that generally upset my baby's stomach like garlic, chocolate or spicy foods.
-I take Rainbow Light prenatal vitamins daily.
- I pump with a hospital grade Medela Lactina pump which I sterilize after each pumping session along with all the bottles and other equipment.
- I pour the EBM into Lansinoh bags and place them directly into my freezer. Each bag is labeled with the date and amount pumped.
- I do not smoke, I do not drink alcohol and I have never taken drugs. I do not take any medications, not even OTC painkillers.
- My daughter is currently in the 80th percentile for both height and weight and has been thriving on breast milk. Keep in mind that I am breast feeding my own child so clearly I take care of my body in order to ensure that my daughter is getting the best possible breast milk.

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me and I will give you a shipping quote. The milk will be packed in a cooler with a dry ice to ensure it's safe arrival.

I have donated to two families over the past few months and I would love to continue giving this gift.

NursingMomtoLyla

Back to top Go down

NY Mom Looking to Donate 350 oz. of Frozen Milk Empty Re: NY Mom Looking to Donate 350 oz. of Frozen Milk

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down