MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Frozen Milk to Donate

Go down

Frozen Milk to Donate

Post by rebekahmom on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:09 am

I am a 34 yr old mom of second child going back to work and looking to find others who may need the extra milk. My baby is now 3 mos and I have about 80 oz of surplus in the freezer. With my first I always had extra when pumping at work and donated to a friend's baby who ate through a feeding tube. My newest things seem to be the same but I don't have anyone to share with and would hate to have it go to waste.

I am a generally healthy professional but don't follow any specific diet. I have never had alcohol, tobacco, etc. And my only caffeine intake is through chocolate normally. My exercise consists usually in juggling the kids and chasing my extra active toddler.

I live in the Annapolis area so anyone close by or in the DC/MD/NOVA area willing to travel and in need of extra can pm me. We can talk.

rebekahmom

View user profile

Back to top Go down