MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

100 oz of frozen to donate

2 posters

Go down

100 oz of frozen to donate Empty Re: 100 oz of frozen to donate

Post by adevries Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:59 pm

kelly - did you get my reply email?

adevries

Back to top Go down

100 oz of frozen to donate Empty We'll take it! :)

Post by kellyjmeyer Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:09 am

I sent you an email, we live in west fargo wo that could work if you want to meet on the 19th. Let me know
Thanks!
Kelly

kellyjmeyer

Back to top Go down

100 oz of frozen to donate Empty 100 oz of frozen to donate

Post by adevries Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:22 pm

So this is the last time I will offer or sadly it will go in the trash, just cause I'm to lazy to use it myself...

I have approx 100 oz (in 6 oz bags) that I froze in Feb/Mar kept in a deep freezer so still good... I took Lavora and Clarinex both safe to breastfeed with. My daughter is a healthy 13 mo old now and takes cow's milk wonderfully so I'm just to lazy to use it up myself.

We live in west central MN, approx 1 hr west of Alex. But we will be other places the next few weeks so we could meet up with ppl if need be.

Aug 5th - Marshall Area... actually have realitives in the area so we could bring with us this weekend and could be picked up in the next few weeks if need be.
Aug 31 - Marshall Area... realitives will be returning from visting us so we could send down with the.
Aug 19th - Fergus Area and Fargo Area
Sept 4th - Big Lake Area
Sept 10th - Willmar Area

I would really hate to see it go to waste but I can't have it keep taking room in our freezer. Please email me at amymorrismn@yahoo.com if interested and also leave a message her incase your email ends up in spam and I miss it. I'd rather have 2 messages then miss it all together.

adevries

Back to top Go down

100 oz of frozen to donate Empty Re: 100 oz of frozen to donate

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down