MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of milk in St Paul

Go down

In need of milk in St Paul Empty In need of milk in St Paul

Post by acuhealingarts Wed May 05, 2010 9:31 am

My son, Kingston, and I have been using this website for about 5 months and it has been a life saver! However now he is 9 months old and eating a lot more food than I can keep up with. He is having some digestive problems and cannot keep solids down very well so we are just about solely relying upon breastmilk. I have a couple donors but it still isn't enough so I'm hoping for some more even if its a one time donation anything helps. I am pretty much not making any milk (maybe a bit as a treat for him) but I do breastfeed if anything for going through the motions to benefit he and I in our bonding and closeness... plus its amazing how it can calm a busy 9 month old!

Anyhow I would appreciate any help you can send our way.

Take Care
Erika and Kingston

p.s. I do have the milk shipper box so if you are willing to ship I can mail you the box so you can fill it and mail back I am willing to pay shipping and for dry ice. Thanks!
acuhealingarts
acuhealingarts

Back to top Go down