MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for milk (in St. Paul, but willing to travel!)

2 posters

Go down

looking for milk (in St. Paul, but willing to travel!) Empty Re: looking for milk (in St. Paul, but willing to travel!)

Post by bmj2014 Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Hi Jessica! I PM'ed you!

bmj2014

Back to top Go down

looking for milk (in St. Paul, but willing to travel!) Empty Milk available

Post by Jessica M Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Are you still looking for milk? I live about 40 miles west of St. Paul and probably have 150-200 ounces of milk in my freezer that I would like to give to someone. This could possibly be a longer term donation as well. My son is 2 months old and I have to pump every night and he doesn't take take a bottle so I should continue to have a surplus. Let me know if you are still looking and we can find time to meet to make sure it is a good match.

Jessica M

Back to top Go down

looking for milk (in St. Paul, but willing to travel!) Empty looking for milk (in St. Paul, but willing to travel!)

Post by bmj2014 Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Hi mamas! I'm 37 weeks pregnant and living in St. Paul. I was diagnosed with congenital breast defect that prevents me from ever having a full supply. I'd love to have some milk on hand for after birth.

Any amount would be great - the less formula this baby gets, the better! Willing to pickup anywhere within 50mi of the Twin Cities and I'm happy to replace your storage bags!

bmj2014

Back to top Go down

looking for milk (in St. Paul, but willing to travel!) Empty Re: looking for milk (in St. Paul, but willing to travel!)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down