MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have frozen milk available in St. Paul

2 posters

Go down

I have frozen milk available in St. Paul Empty hmmm....

Post by emilydawn77 Tue May 04, 2010 8:37 pm

...not sure how to send messages, but you can email me directly at emilydawn77@yahoo.com

Thursday should work, I'll double check my work schedule tomorrow. Thanks!
emilydawn77
emilydawn77

Back to top Go down

I have frozen milk available in St. Paul Empty Re: I have frozen milk available in St. Paul

Post by julimarti Tue May 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Friday I have a couple of things going on....what about Thursday? I get back from work at around 5:30 p.m. Is there a private way in this site to send you my phone number and address??
julimarti
julimarti

Back to top Go down

I have frozen milk available in St. Paul Empty thanks!

Post by emilydawn77 Tue May 04, 2010 7:31 pm

Wow...that is amazing. I make only an ounce a day at best...I sometimes wonder why I'm still trying! I'm persistent, I guess! I work near Selby and Victoria, so I am not far from Macalester at all. Usually any day after 4:00 works for me. Would Friday work?

Thanks!
Emily (& Elosie)
emilydawn77
emilydawn77

Back to top Go down

I have frozen milk available in St. Paul Empty Re: I have frozen milk available in St. Paul

Post by julimarti Tue May 04, 2010 7:27 pm

Emily,

I'll be more than happy to give you all my frozen milk. The oldest milk I have is from April 21st. As you can imagine I make A LOT of milk (between 50 to 60 onces per day). If Eloise seems to like my milk, I can reserve for her anything extra I make. Let me know when/where you want to meet.
julimarti
julimarti

Back to top Go down

I have frozen milk available in St. Paul Empty interested...

Post by emilydawn77 Tue May 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi Juliana,

I live and work in St. Paul, and am very interested in any milk you would be willing to donate!

Emily (& Eloise)
emilydawn77
emilydawn77

Back to top Go down

I have frozen milk available in St. Paul Empty I have frozen milk available in St. Paul

Post by julimarti Tue May 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Hello,

My name is Juliana. I have a 3 months old boy who is eating less than what I produce. I have about 50 to 100 oz available to donate. I'm Hispanic, professional, 28 years old, working mom and this is my first son. I'm a very healthy person, don't drink, don't smoke, don't take medications and exercise regularly. I take daily multivitamin and vitamin D. I live a couple of blocks from Macalester. I will hate to see this milk go to waste when someone else can use it.

Please Let me know if you are interested!
julimarti
julimarti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down