MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP PLEASE!!!!!! NEED MILK FOR MY BABY-we are in SEATTLE /BALLARD

4 posters

Go down

HELP PLEASE!!!!!! NEED MILK FOR MY BABY-we are in SEATTLE /BALLARD Empty Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!!! NEED MILK FOR MY BABY-we are in SEATTLE /BALLARD

Post by mabernathy Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:59 am

Are you still needing milk? I like in Ballard, too. I don't have much, maybe 12 oz frozen. I've been thinking of becoming a donor, but realistically I could probably only get 3 oz a day. Is that worth it to you? Message me.
mabernathy
mabernathy

http://www.aberfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE!!!!!! NEED MILK FOR MY BABY-we are in SEATTLE /BALLARD Empty Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!!! NEED MILK FOR MY BABY-we are in SEATTLE /BALLARD

Post by madrona Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:10 pm

Excess milk here too.

madrona

Back to top Go down

Post by madrona Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:05 am

Also have excess milk here. PM me if you're interested.

madrona

Back to top Go down

Post by suun Sat May 29, 2010 12:06 am

Hi,

We have some excess milk .. please mail me (sunny.jo123@gmail.com) if you need them

thanks

suun

Back to top Go down

HELP PLEASE!!!!!! NEED MILK FOR MY BABY-we are in SEATTLE /BALLARD Empty HELP PLEASE!!!!!! NEED MILK FOR MY BABY-we are in SEATTLE /BALLARD

Post by noelleberlin Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:03 pm

[color=green]Hi my name is Jacqueline and my baby is Noelle Berlin. I am also one of the desperate moms:( Please would you consider to give us some of your milkus? Noelle is 4 month and I am drying up (and have only 2 oz. now but I dont want to give formula)eventhough i do and did anything besides a handstand. Can you help? I am in Ballard and would pay shipping if it is too difficult to meet.
Respectfully and Thank you. oh' here is my email jacquelineerbe@yahoo.com

noelleberlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down