MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for breastmilk for our 3 month old adopted baby in Seattle

2 posters

Go down

looking for breastmilk for our 3 month old adopted baby in Seattle Empty Re: looking for breastmilk for our 3 month old adopted baby in Seattle

Post by Nikatat Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:28 pm

I am horrible at answering my phone so it'd be best, for me, to communicate via email. kawaiikitsune_chan at hotmail dot com

Nikatat

Back to top Go down

looking for breastmilk for our 3 month old adopted baby in Seattle Empty breast milk

Post by abbyhoehne Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Hi,
We are very interested and Tacoma is no problem. Would you like to chat on the phone to talk about details? My number is 206 528-8135 or I'm happy to call you at a time that's good for you if you send me your number. Thank you so much! Abby

abbyhoehne

Back to top Go down

looking for breastmilk for our 3 month old adopted baby in Seattle Empty Re: looking for breastmilk for our 3 month old adopted baby in Seattle

Post by Nikatat Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:33 pm

The person I've been donating to is no longer in need so I have some milk I'm sitting on. I have been over producing but I'm finally slowing down so I don't think I can commit to an ongoing donation but could likely do 50-75 bags. All I ask is that you pay for the bags ($10 for 50 or $15 for 75). I live in Tacoma though, so not sure if you'd be interested in traveling that far. Please let me know. The milk is from July, August, September.

To be honest, some of it is not dated but I can assure you there is nothing older than July Smile

Nikatat

Back to top Go down

looking for breastmilk for our 3 month old adopted baby in Seattle Empty looking for breastmilk for our 3 month old adopted baby in Seattle

Post by abbyhoehne Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:35 pm

We live in Seattle and are looking for breastmilk for Gabriel, our 3 month old baby boy. If you have milk that is about to expire in your freezer or an overabundant supply and are willing to donate we'd love to hear from you. We are hoping to provide him with as much breastmilk as possible in his first 6 months. We have been very fortunate to receive milk from other generous mamas. Thank you!

Abby Hoehne
206 528-8135

abbyhoehne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down