MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for breastmilk! Dont want to give formula! Live in South Carolina!

3 posters

Go down

Looking for breastmilk! Dont want to give formula! Live in South Carolina! Empty Re: Looking for breastmilk! Dont want to give formula! Live in South Carolina!

Post by caycecronk Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Hi there! My email is cayceus@yahoo.com! Would love to receive some of your precious milk for my baby!

caycecronk

Back to top Go down

Looking for breastmilk! Dont want to give formula! Live in South Carolina! Empty Milk to Donate

Post by Elise516 Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:18 pm

I have a good supply going and am producing more than I need. I haven't done this before, but am willing to donate. Do you have a private email? Have you done this before? I am in KY.

Elise516

Back to top Go down

Looking for breastmilk! Dont want to give formula! Live in South Carolina! Empty Re: Looking for breastmilk! Dont want to give formula! Live in South Carolina!

Post by caycecronk Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:19 pm

Desperate for breastmilk either locally or someone not too far from SC!

caycecronk

Back to top Go down

Post by caycecronk Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:09 am

Thanks so much!

caycecronk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindymmh78 Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:35 am

I just got a message from somebody else about shipping the milk. It hasn't been finalized yet but I will let you know if it comes available. If I have milk in the future, I will contact you as well. Take care and good luck! Wink

mindymmh78

Back to top Go down

Post by caycecronk Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:29 am

Thank you so much! You don't know how much it means to me for you to offer your precious milk! I'll send an email ASAP with details and yes Im willing to pay for the shipping cost.

Anyone else interested in sharing there milk so I can get a good supply going in my freezer to keep breastmilk going into my baby would be awesome! Thanks everyone!

caycecronk

Back to top Go down

Post by mindymmh78 Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:11 am

Hi,

I have over 100-150 oz. to donate. My four month old son was recently diagnosed with multiple food allergens and has been switched to formula (devastating!!). So, I am willing to donate my leftover milk supply to a Mama in need. I am a clean, full time working, professional Mom. Minimal caffeine/alcohol consumption. Disease and smoke free. I have recent bloodwork from my pregnancy that I can share.

I would love to donate my milk to another baby seeing that I can no longer give it to my own. All milk is in Lansinoh freezer bags and has been pumped in the months of March and April 2010. All hygenic and labeled. I would prefer a pick but I am willing to ship if you will just cover the cost of a cooler and shipping. Or, I can meet you some where in the vicinity of Syracuse, NY. The milk is yours for free.

Please email if interested at mindym78@hotmail.com

Thanks!

mindymmh78

Back to top Go down

Looking for breastmilk! Dont want to give formula! Live in South Carolina! Empty Looking for breastmilk! Dont want to give formula! Live in South Carolina!

Post by caycecronk Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:37 pm

Hello ladies! I have an almost three month old who was breastfed for a month. Due to some issues with me and me having to start certain medications I was not able to continue giving my milk. Also had supply issues. One lovely lady gave me quite a bit of breastmilk from the birthing center in Columbia, SC but it's running out and im having to use formula. Would love to continue giving my son as much breastmilk as I can for atleast six to seven months of age! I live in Little Mountain, SC near the Columbia area! Anyone willing to share there milk?

caycecronk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down