MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEED MILK for Adopted Preemie 9 WEEKS Early South carolina & Oklahoma for the first 9 eweeks

Go down

NEED MILK for Adopted Preemie  9 WEEKS Early  South carolina  &  Oklahoma for the first 9 eweeks Empty NEED MILK for Adopted Preemie 9 WEEKS Early South carolina & Oklahoma for the first 9 eweeks

Post by sharonham Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:49 pm

My husband and I adopted our first child 16 months ago. She arrived so early ( 4 weeks) that I did not have time to sign up for milkshare and then she was put on soy formula so I never looked into it further. We thought we were done adopting after Mia... Then, we got a call that the same birthparents were pregnant with Mia's sibling. Would we adopt???? DUH? Of course we would. Well, he arrived 9 WEEKS early just a few days ago in Oklahoma City. We are in South Carolina. Our home study was not finished so I must stay here until Tuesday Sept. 28. Then I will be living in Oklahoma City with Mia Grace- my daughter, my mom and visiting Joshua Blake in the NICU every day. I can't wait to see HIM an HOLD HIM.... My hubby is coming out later due to work.
Anyway, I am looking for milk for a newborn. I can even get it in Oklahoma if anyone has any. I will be there until he is released and then I'll be heading back to SC. I am new to all of this but willing to learn.
You can email me directly at englishteacher@gforcecable.com

sharonham

Back to top Go down