MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for 1 time donation in/near Twin Cities area for adopted 5m old

3 posters

Go down

Looking for 1 time donation in/near Twin Cities area for adopted 5m old Empty Re: Looking for 1 time donation in/near Twin Cities area for adopted 5m old

Post by luvmy4babies Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:10 pm

Are you still in need of milk? I have 36 ounces that I would love to donate. My daughter is on formula now and I would love for this milk to go to a baby that will use it. Its not much but I just cant bring myself to dump it.
Im about 35 minutes west of minneapolis on 94.

luvmy4babies

Back to top Go down

Looking for 1 time donation in/near Twin Cities area for adopted 5m old Empty Re: Looking for 1 time donation in/near Twin Cities area for adopted 5m old

Post by mbjk3505 Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:18 pm

I have a VERY small supply, maybe 25 oz or so that I am looking to find a home for. I live in Wyoming but work in Woodbury. I'm willing to meet up with you and GIVE (no money or anything, please!!!) you what I have. Please let me know, you can also email me at mbjk3505@yahoo.com. Thanks!!

Kensie

mbjk3505

Back to top Go down

Looking for 1 time donation in/near Twin Cities area for adopted 5m old Empty Looking for 1 time donation in/near Twin Cities area for adopted 5m old

Post by isitnaptime Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:56 am

We adopted our daughter as a newborn in November, she just turned 5 months. I am nursing her as well, but not making a full time supply. We have an ongoing donor (She has been AWESOME, love this site!!), but am running low before we meet up with her again May 1 (she is over 5 hours away). Our daughter drinks about 10 ounces a day of donated milk. She has reflux and does not do well at all on formula, she has not had any formula since she was 9 weeks old (we tried 5 and she didnt do well with any!) and we would love to not have to give her any before we pick up our next donation.

We are right outside of St Paul and would pick up milk and replenish bags used.

Thank you!

Rebecca
isitnaptime
isitnaptime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down