MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One time milk donation, about 100 oz., Twin Cities

2 posters

Go down

One time milk donation, about 100 oz., Twin Cities Empty Re: One time milk donation, about 100 oz., Twin Cities

Post by 2babies Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:42 pm

Hi Maren,

I sent you a private message to arrange pick-up.

Thanks!
Lisa
2babies
2babies

Back to top Go down

One time milk donation, about 100 oz., Twin Cities Empty Re: One time milk donation, about 100 oz., Twin Cities

Post by vano0051 Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Lisa,

Congratulations on the little ones! My extra milk is still available, if you are still interested. I am located in New Hope (NW suburbs) near HWY 169 and 42nd Ave N and am willing to meet somewhere convenient to both of us. Just let me know!

~Maren

vano0051

Back to top Go down

Post by 2babies Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:49 pm

I have 10-day old twins and would appreciate being able to use your breast milk to feed my twins. Please let me know how to arrange pick up if you still have your milk.

Thanks!
Lisa
2babies
2babies

Back to top Go down

One time milk donation, about 100 oz., Twin Cities Empty One time milk donation, about 100 oz., Twin Cities

Post by vano0051 Tue May 29, 2012 2:10 pm

This milk was pumped from late Oct 2011- Jan 2012 before I knew my baby (born mid-September) had a slight dairy and soy intolerance. We are unable to use the milk I pumped early on when dairy and soy were still in my diet. Seems a shame to toss it when someone may be in need of it!

I am healthy, no alcohol or tobacco use, occassional caffeine use, and on no medications besides vitamins. All milk was stored in a chest freezer in medela pump and save breastmilk bags. Bags contain from 2 to 5 oz. of milk each... mostly 5 oz.

vano0051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down